What Is HAARP?

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
Has anyone heard of this company?

Here are some pages I've found when I googled 'what is HAARP'.
Some of this shit sounds scary and unnatural, but I'm unsure what to make of it.
What are your thoughts? Has anyone seen or experienced what they believe is the workings of HAARP?
This stuff is very interesting and does need to be evaluated more by the common people.
If the conspiracies are true, what do you think should be done about this/ to this "research" center?

HAARP Index: Hard Truth / Wake Up America
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HAARP Conspiracy
HAARP Conspiracy Theory | Cracked.com
The Military's Mystery Machine | Popular Science

I found the HAARP patent:
Patent US4686605 - Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere ... - Google Patents

The HAARP program has just been extended but only for a few more months. After that, unless some private entity steps up to take it over, it's done.

I think you misunderstood what this post is.
According to what I've read and watched, its a war weapon designed to change the atmosphere and the magnetic fields (even says so in the patent). I didn't ask about how long its going to last. Not trying to sound rude though. :)

They decided to phase this out when Obama was first elected. His powers of mind control far exceed those of the HAARP project. Besides, he works a lot cheaper.

Although, antennas don't golf...

There are also other HAARP facilities across the globe, though I don't know if they go by HAARP in particular. I think there are five other facilities that emit this atmosphere altering radiation.

Forum List

Back