What is feminism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Anyone care to give a definition of feminism.

A lot of what I see people call "feminisms", really isn't, and if anything is just ubiquitous human behavior, or social customs which have been a part of societies since the dawn of mankind.

For example, I've heard some "men's rights" activist argue that forcing men to pay child support is "feminist", but actually, this concept is more likely a holdover from "the good old days", when women typically weren't as able to earn a living on their own as they are today, and men were more expected to be the main provider.

Child support is really just more of a utilitarian social arrangement to make sure that children are provided for, which does discriminate on the basis of social or biological realities, I don't believe it was ever an aspect of any "feminist" movements.

A lot of what I see people call "feminisms", really isn't, and if anything is just ubiquitous human behavior, or social customs which have been a part of societies since the dawn of mankind.

For example, I've heard some "men's rights" activist argue that forcing men to pay child support is "feminist", but actually, this concept is more likely a holdover from "the good old days", when women typically weren't as able to earn a living on their own as they are today, and men were more expected to be the main provider.

Child support is really just more of a utilitarian social arrangement to make sure that children are provided for, which does discriminate on the basis of social or biological realities, I don't believe it was ever an aspect of any "feminist" movements.

upload_2019-11-30_13-56-22.png

upload_2019-11-30_13-56-48.png

View attachment 292496
View attachment 292497
It's been distorted way beyond that, skippy, by the likes of your fugly radical females.

View attachment 292496
View attachment 292497
It's been distorted way beyond that, skippy, by the likes of your fugly radical females.
Male self loathing projected onto others is all it is, this "feminism".

Feminism is simply equality under the law. Child support works both ways now so we're getting close. No thanks to scumbag sexist Republicans....

Empowerment of women in every way
Let's be clear... when you say "empowerment of women in every way," you really mean empowerment of LEFTIST women, ONLY, because you people don't give a DAMN about CONSERVATIVE women.

So you're a liar.

Feminism is the hate of men.
Feminism is what what white male fragility leverages as an excuse for its inadequacies, impotence and fecklessness.
You spewed that leftist garbage just like a good little brain washed product of the public school indoctrination system.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Labels instead of ideas, how original.
Feminism is the radical advancement of LEFTIST women and the LEFTIST agenda, ONLY, period.

View attachment 292496
View attachment 292497
and mainly by your garbage hate character assassination propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Feminism's goal is simply equality under the law.

Feminism is what what white male fragility leverages as an excuse for its inadequacies, impotence and fecklessness.
You spewed that leftist garbage just like a good little brain washed product of the public school indoctrination system.

Feminism is the radical advancement of LEFTIST women and the LEFTIST agenda, ONLY, period.
Nothing but labels yet again.

View attachment 292496
View attachment 292497
and mainly by your garbage hate character assassination propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Feminism's goal is simply equality under the law.
That is threatening to many.

View attachment 292496
View attachment 292497
Your post is DRIPPING with IRONY and HYPOCRISY, but then, that's what you people do.

You democrat trash don't give a DAMN about CONSERVATIVE women and the entire frickin' planet knows it.

Actually, equality under the law, brainwashed functional sexest ass hole LOL

Nothing but labels yet again.
Call the truth labels, I don't give a damn. Doesn't change the truth.

Actually, equality under the law, brainwashed functional sexest ass hole LOL
You don't give a damn about the law either, ass wipe. All you care about is your radical fascist democrat agenda.

View attachment 292496
View attachment 292497
Your post is DRIPPING with IRONY and HYPOCRISY, but then, that's what you people do.

You democrat trash don't give a DAMN about CONSERVATIVE women and the entire frickin' planet knows it.
You're such a downtrodden lot aren't you? "Leftist" ladies holding you down hon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back