What is entity that causes the most damage to the US?

Who causes the most damage to the US?

• lying politicians

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • the liberal media

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • education system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad parenting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • can't make up my mind on those last 4

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • something not listed

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1665607258793.png

Other - The immoral, valueless and indecent wastes of flesh and oxygen that make up the super-majority of the American population.

please. It is not 95%

maybe 30%?
There are 30% who are violent and evil and you can tell just by looking at them....because they look scary with superhuman strength....you know, make you really nervous when you see them..

Then the other 65% look like "good blacks" because they aren't scary looking.....but you can't trust them tho...very sneaky....that is why you gotta treat them all the same until they prove themselves worthy..

That is why it helps to have a "black friend" -- I think there should be on assigned to every region so they can keep an eye on that sneaky 65% of blacks

There are 30% who are violent and evil and you can tell just by looking at them....because they look scary with superhuman strength....you know, make you really nervous when you see them..

Then the other 65% look like "good blacks" because they aren't scary looking.....but you can't trust them tho...very sneaky....that is why you gotta treat them all the same until they prove themselves worthy..

That is why it helps to have a "black friend" -- I think there should be on assigned to every region so they can keep an eye on that sneaky 65% of blacks
LOL

I have found generally that Blacks don't like Whitey and some will do "small, petty things" to SHOW clearly that they do indeed hate Whitey.

It's rather stupid, to say the least. It is saying 2 wrongs make a right.. the first wrong being slavery which was.. what? 160 years ago? But I suppose a lot of Blacks have PTSD just from reading about slavery days and all those unwarranted beatings from Massah and some were killed, so I can understand having the anger -- However, as the Bible says

Be angry but sin not

LOL

I have found generally that Blacks don't like Whitey and some will do "small, petty things" to SHOW clearly that they do indeed hate Whitey.

It's rather stupid, to say the least. It is saying 2 wrongs make a right.. the first wrong being slavery which was.. what? 160 years ago? But I suppose a lot of Blacks have PTSD just from reading about slavery days and all those unwarranted beatings from Massah and some were killed, so I can understand having the anger -- However, as the Bible says

Be angry but sin not
The Bible also condoned slavery so........

and by the way, you don't have to go back to slavery days to find out about trauma inflicted on black folks by a systemically racist country....just ask any black man or woman who was alive in the 1950's - 1960's - or as you fragile insecure cucks call it; the good ol days...

but luckily, most black folks wanted equality not revenge..so I understand how that concept is lost on folks like you.....

The Bible condones slavery?

I think it is more like indentured servitude than slavery. But even if some people written about in the Bible had slaves or condoned slavery.. well, guess what? The whole world did back in the days of Moses and King David and so on..

So that means the entire Bible is ditch worthy?

Ok... so much for logic

btw, the greatest slavery is to be in mortal sin

The Bible condones slavery?

I think it is more like indentured servitude than slavery. But even if some people written about in the Bible had slaves or condoned slavery.. well, guess what? The whole world did back in the days of Moses and King David and so on..

So that means the entire Bible is ditch worthy?

Ok... so much for logic

btw, the greatest slavery is to be in mortal sin
No, the bible condones slavery, not indentured servitude....SLAVERY....

Does it mean the entire bible is ditch worthy? No, it means invoking the Bible to make an argument is worthy of me mocking you for the dumb ass you are...

And to say "everybody did slavery back then" is not the retort you think it is...dunce...

By the way, if God wrote the Bible, why are you telling me about what some men back then wrote about the Bible...either the bible is the word of God or it is not...another reason why I mock morons who bring up the Bible as if it props up their weak ass argument..

Forum List

Back