What is enlightenment?

Total inclusivity means complete acceptance. No contrivance, no manipulation. I am not able to do this.

It still bothers my mind when humans enjoy being deliberately cruel to one another. That's complete evidence of non-enlightenment.

At the same time, enlightenment is moment to moment. That means whenever any of us has a moment of acceptance of the true way things are, it is a moment of enlightenment.

Training is what we do to have this be a 24/7 moment to moment living experience of now.

What the hell kinda crack are you on?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OF8hEC9WjOA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OF8hEC9WjOA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Practice total inclusivity. Enlightenment is total inclusivity. I'm sitting with the implications of that statement.

This stuff really isn't something that works on this type of forum. It is a little kooky and even funny, and that's OK, but it seriously can help you lead a less stressful life. Patience, acceptance, tolerance, all good things to practice. Total inclusivity is a new concept to me but the term bears resemblence to eastern ideas that everything just "is" and that it's all not,only ok, but good. Wthout evil there would be no good, kind of stuff.

I spend some time here and there with a buddy of mine that is Buddhist pondering these kind of ideas. I don't understand it all but it does seem to help with not letting shit get under your skin. Of course, what this inevitably leads to is the revalation that some people have the sole intention of getting under your skin and they won't rest until they do. So you end up sitting on the front porch smiling while the bitch is smashing out your windows with a nine iron. Trying to get under you skin and all.

"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness. For he will always be happy".

How foolish is it to include EVERYTHING? Can't get any more foolish than that!

The enlightenment experienced through meditation can be compared to the sphincter muscle. It is the only muscle in the body that works when relaxed, and the more relaxed the more ecstatic the experience.

OK PJ--

Lots of gay guys are gonna be asking for your phone number on that one.

OK PJ--

Lots of gay guys are gonna be asking for your phone number on that one.

And that's where my practice of patience and love and tolerance goes all to hell.

Not that I haven't dealt with that before. The guy that I learned a lot of this enlightenment crap from tried to get all fresh and free one time.

I see. Well you'd better keep that sphincter stuff to yourself then, or I'll sic my flyin' fairies on ya.

Forum List

Back