What is enlightenment?

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Anyone interested in discussing this as a topic?

Your thoughts.

What I heard tonight that I'm sitting with is:

Enlightenment is Total Inclusivity

Just curious why you didn't use this icon for your thread?
icon3.gif

• Banned
What do you think of the idea that enlightenment is total inclusivity? I can't really wrap my mind around it.

• Banned
Total inclusivity. I'm working with that as a definition of enlightenment.

You begin with the practice of patience, love and tolerance. If you approach everything you encounter with these ideas in mind, perhaps you will get the idea of total incusivity. If you can achieve this, you are among the priviledged to be here.

You begin with the practice of patience, love and tolerance. If you approach everything you encounter with these ideas in mind, perhaps you will get the idea of total incusivity. If you can achieve this, you are among the priviledged to be here.

How's the weather over there ?

Total inclusivity means complete acceptance. No contrivance, no manipulation. I am not able to do this.

It still bothers my mind when humans enjoy being deliberately cruel to one another. That's complete evidence of non-enlightenment.

At the same time, enlightenment is moment to moment. That means whenever any of us has a moment of acceptance of the true way things are, it is a moment of enlightenment.

Training is what we do to have this be a 24/7 moment to moment living experience of now.

I didn't say I was enlightened. I just read the road sign. Took a left.

I didn't say I was enlightened. I just read the road sign. Took a left.

dildoduck was baiting you. You took the bait, PJ.

Total inclusivity means complete acceptance. No contrivance, no manipulation. I am not able to do this.

It still bothers my mind when humans enjoy being deliberately cruel to one another. That's complete evidence of non-enlightenment.

At the same time, enlightenment is moment to moment. That means whenever any of us has a moment of acceptance of the true way things are, it is a moment of enlightenment.

Training is what we do to have this be a 24/7 moment to moment living experience of now.

Patience. Have patience first. This will give time for understanding. Once you understand, you can tolerate. Once you tolerate, you can love.

Patience. Have patience first. This will give time for understanding. Once you understand, you can tolerate. Once you tolerate, you can love.

Total inclusivity is more spacious than patience. It includes impatience.

Total inclusivity is more spacious than patience. It includes impatience.

Then stop beating around the bush and become all inclusive allready.

Forum List

Back