*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

I am well versed in prohecy of the bible and arechaeology being unearthed with the bible as the aid can you show anything comparable from the Koran ?

Oh really??

I'm sure there are 1.5 billion Muslims who would disagree with you

I don't care whether they agree with me i am saying the bible is clearly more reliable with it's contents.

The koran contains no meaningful prophecy,and it is not a very reliable book on history.

You mean it has nothing on Noahs Ark?

Sorry bout that,

My book is better than your book.

boy-brat.jpg

I read from 10 different bibles and a few Jewish bibles.

Clearly if a book is inspired by a God then that book shall have no rival.

So tell us...

Do Atheists get into heaven?

How about Muslims?

1. Why would and atheist get into a place he doesn't believe in?
2. Islam is so far off base, its just a travesty, atheists are in a better position than anyone in Islam, but still with no faith in God, atheists have no chance whatsoever.
3. But at least it may warm your hearts Islam is even further behind you?:eek:
4. Why would you even want to get in somewhere that you don't even believe exists?
5. I can hear you say to yourself, " Hell I've been a pretty good ol chap, look at those Christians there, they do all sorts of crap making themselves hypocrites, while I don't lie about what I do, I do everything and more than those Christian's but I do mine in the open, without using the Christian God as a shield, in hiding my sinful nature, I never put it off on Jesus, like they did, I lie, I cheat, I have sex with other than my wife, yet I don't blame you Jesus, so wassup?!"
6. Yeah, I can hear you think, and what you're thinking isn't pretty.
7. I wonder if you can see a problem with this even?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

So tell us...

How about Muslims?

1. Why would and atheist get into a place he doesn't believe?
2. Islam is so far of base, its just a travesty, atheists are in a better position than anyone in Islam, but still with no faith in God, atheists have no chance whatsoever.
4. Why would you even want to get in somewhere that you don't even believe exists?
5. I can hear you say to yourself, " Hell I've been a pretty good ol chap, look at those Christians there, they do all sorts of crap making themselves hypocrites, while I don't lie about what I do, I do everything and more then those Christian's but I do mine in the open, without using the Christian God as a shield, in hiding my sinful nature, I never put it off on Jesus, like they did, I lie, I cheat, I have sex with other than my wife, yet I don't blame you Jesus, so wassup?!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

God would rather hang out with Atheists than devout Christians. He knows Christians are stuck up and think they are superior to everyone else. Atheists are more fun to be with so God would rather hang out for eternity with them

Sorry bout that,

So tell us...

How about Muslims?

2. Islam is so far of base, its just a travesty, atheists are in a better position than anyone in Islam, but still with no faith in God, atheists have no chance whatsoever.
5. I can hear you say to yourself, " Hell I've been a pretty good ol chap, look at those Christians there, they do all sorts of crap making themselves hypocrites, while I don't lie about what I do, I do everything and more then those Christian's but I do mine in the open, without using the Christian God as a shield, in hiding my sinful nature, I never put it off on Jesus, like they did, I lie, I cheat, I have sex with other than my wife, yet I don't blame you Jesus, so wassup?!"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does this mean atheists don't go to hell? :eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

So tell us...

How about Muslims?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does this mean atheists don't go to hell? :eusa_angel:

1. I guess you will have to believe it when you get there.
2. If you don't believe in heaven, you won't be going there, that should be a given, but just because you don't believe in hell, that won't save you from hell.
3. I guess if you play your cards right, perhaps you may get a location in hell that has a view, a view of where you didn't get to go, *heaven*.
4. But ofcourse it will be too late then, but maybe some one will give you a wave now and then.:eusa_pray:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I can't imagine how dark and empty death must seem to an atheist?
2. Does anyone who is an atheist want to share their thoughts about this?
3. And can you explain why I would want what you believe in about death, and being dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I like to believe perhaps existence goes on in a capacity we can't begin to understand.

But in all likelyhood... endless, dreamless sleep.

1. I'd like to know what they plan on doing for all eternity.

2. You get a couple of eons in and you'll be ready to kill yourself from the boredom and the lack of anything new to do.

3. But by then it'll be too late, you'll already be dead.

Sorry bout that,

1. I can't imagine how dark and empty death must seem to an atheist?
2. Does anyone who is an atheist want to share their thoughts about this?
3. And can you explain why I would want what you believe in about death, and being dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I like to believe perhaps existence goes on in a capacity we can't begin to understand.

But in all likelyhood... endless, dreamless sleep.

I like to believe CWN and YWC are full of crap! :lol: :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. I would think some of these posters were funny, but in reality they are sad people heading for the cliff that leads to the abyss, into the fireball hell.
2. This is serious, sure they joke, I tell funny stories they can't grasp, but I think that they are smart enough to understand them, not totally dumb as a rock, but who knows, maybe they don't get it.
3. When *Deaths Door*, comes open and closes, its too late then.
4. Heck of a time to realize they were wrong.
5. I think it all goes back to the *Judas Factor*.
6. They can't help themselves, if Jesus came walking on the water to their beach house, they still wouldn't believe.
7. Not saying that anyone of them here against what I'm saying is rich enough to own a beach house, much less any house, but was just drawing an analogy again.:eusa_pray:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Umm as I see it WE are the devil.

1. Why?
2. That makes no sense.
3. But then again, you seldom do.
4. You just complain a lot, really.
5. Take one of my posts and compare the meat in it, to any 500 posts you make, and mine is a side of beef, while yours is a ninety nine cent hamburger from Jack In The Box.:lol:
6. Just that last sentence has more meat in it that anything you will post here in the next six months.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*What Is Death To An Atheist*?
I do not know what an Atheist thinks about THE END. I only know what I've seen and THE END is not THE END.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back