What is allicin?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I've never posted much in the food section, but figured I'll give it a shot. I am a bit of a healthfood and supplement junkie, so I may like this section of the forum.

What is allicin? Here is a great article about allicin that comes from garlic.

"Allicin is a compound that may help ease inflammation and block free radicals that harm cells and tissues in your body. The compound is one of the main active components of garlic and what gives it its distinct taste and scent.

Alliin is a chemical found in fresh garlic. An enzyme called alliinase is activated when the clove is chopped or crushed. This enzyme converts alliin into allicin.

Pure allicin only remains stable in freshly crushed or cut garlic for a short time. But letting garlic sit for 10 minutes after crushing or cutting it may help boost levels." More at the link below:

Basically, you get allicin by crushing or chopping garlic, and it is only stable for a very short period of time. Eat it 10 minutes after chopping it to get the benefits. I chop up a couple small cloves and put them on a spoon. I then wash the entire spoonful down with some milk, like how we wash pills down.

Garlic is still healthy and tasty if used after the window of time for allicin stability expires, so I like to eat freshly chopped garlic for the allicin, AND use it to cook with afterward.

Allicin can also go in the virus section, and links to the suspected un-natural origins of SARS-CoV-2:

Germany: Allicin / SARS-CoV-2 / Calu-3 Cells
'....Calu-3 cells.'

'....We suggest that it is a high priority in further investigations to ascertain precisely from Chapel Hill lab records the exact provenance of 2B4 Calu-3 (cells).'

It was from Chapel Hill that Baric created the dangerous chimeravirus, SHC014-MA (mouse-adapted) bat coronavirus, originally collected by Daszak and the Wuhanians in 2011. That is precisely the virus they are talking about in the above excerpt.

I've never posted much in the food section, but figured I'll give it a shot. I am a bit of a healthfood and supplement junkie, so I may like this section of the forum.

What is allicin? Here is a great article about allicin that comes from garlic.

"Allicin is a compound that may help ease inflammation and block free radicals that harm cells and tissues in your body. The compound is one of the main active components of garlic and what gives it its distinct taste and scent.

Alliin is a chemical found in fresh garlic. An enzyme called alliinase is activated when the clove is chopped or crushed. This enzyme converts alliin into allicin.

Pure allicin only remains stable in freshly crushed or cut garlic for a short time. But letting garlic sit for 10 minutes after crushing or cutting it may help boost levels." More at the link below:

Make yourself aware of the difference between homeopathic medicines and naturopathic medicines, then make damn sure this one isn't homeopathic.
And if there's no regulation applying to homeopathics in America then ask a Canadian.

Basically, you get allicin by crushing or chopping garlic, and it is only stable for a very short period of time. Eat it 10 minutes after chopping it to get the benefits. I chop up a couple small cloves and put them on a spoon. I then wash the entire spoonful down with some milk, like how we wash pills down.
:puke3:

Does allicin physically attach to SARS-CoV-2 in Calu-3 cells as does ivermectin?

The bullshit of this thread is that allicin should be placed where it also belongs, on the Biological Politics thread.

Allicin can also go in the virus section, and links to the suspected un-natural origins of SARS-CoV-2:

Germany: Allicin / SARS-CoV-2 / Calu-3 Cells
'....Calu-3 cells.'

'....We suggest that it is a high priority in further investigations to ascertain precisely from Chapel Hill lab records the exact provenance of 2B4 Calu-3 (cells).'

It was from Chapel Hill that Baric created the dangerous chimeravirus, SHC014-MA (mouse-adapted) bat coronavirus, originally collected by Daszak and the Wuhanians in 2011. That is precisely the virus they are talking about in the above excerpt.
Interesting!

The bullshit of this thread is that allicin should be placed where it also belongs, on the Biological Politics thread.
Can you dumb down the connection a little between allicin and Sars cov 2 and present it in layman's terms, or maybe a health food connoisseur terms? I've been preparing allicin for longer than the ccp virus has dominated politics...

Had an allicin brunch this morning. Spinach, topped with two over-medium eggs, a piece of buttered whole grain toast, and then my entire plate covered evenly with 3 freshly chopped cloves of garlic. Fresh ground pepper on the eggs.

Can you dumb down the connection a little between allicin and Sars cov 2 and present it in layman's terms, or maybe a health food connoisseur terms? I've been preparing allicin for longer than the ccp virus has dominated politics...
Yes, it's complex for most anyone. Notice that allicin is an organosulfur compound. Basically, when we notice that SARS-CoV-2 has been infecting Calu-3 cells (lung cancer cells), there is an accompanying electrical phenomenon: charge across the surfaces if the cancer cell. Something is fishy, because Sorensen, et al's report states that SARS-CoV-2 spike has more electrical charge than SARS-CoV-1 and could not have evolved naturally from it. There is a compound that increases electrical charge across the surface of Calu-3 cells. That compound carries a sulfur (thio) moiety.
We are expounding on these things on the Biological Politics thread.

If it was so effective then Italy wouldn't have had any coronavirus issues whatsoever...

They eat lots and lots of garlic...
And PRC actually is the largest producer of Garlic.

So...there goes that idea.

So if they were toying with SARS-CoV-2 in the lab and the virus was growing in Calu-3 cells, they would, by default, have to address the electrical phenomenon inherent in this cancer cell type. The virus can't simply pretend not to notice. As absurd as to suggest that the virus pretends not to notice when ivermectin physically attaches to it.

If it was so effective then Italy wouldn't have had any coronavirus issues whatsoever...

No, it's more complex than that. Cystic fibrosis is implicated in the affinity of an increased electrical charge in this coronavirus, due to the CFTR gene. 1 out of 30 white Americans carry the CF mutation, and CF affects those of northern European ancestry much more frequently than either Asians or Africans. That is why there may be other reasons Africa has not seen the devastation we have seen in America. Elderly and obese targets must move over and make room for genetics.

You didn't read the first couple of posts that describe the window of time for allicin. There is a reason why garlic is not in the thread title.

Sorensen et al show graphics of the amino acids that increase the charge on the spike of the virus:

The virus strain they are talking about is mentioned in the document presented to the International Criminal Court: RsSHC014, obtained from the outskirts of Kunming, Yunnan, China on 18 Ap 2011.

The compound we first noticed used in the cancer cell linking to cystic fibrosis is 8-(4-chlorophenylthio) adenosine 3', 5'-cyclic monophosphate (CTP-cAMP). The reader will hit a paywall (a good sign in this case) to read the entire report:

There is no way in hell Chapel Hill could not have continued experimenting with this electrical phenomenon while they were growing RsSHC014 in Calu-3 cells. In their report, Sorensen et al want to know the source of this particular 2B4 Calu-3 cell line that was growing a Chinese bat virus. So do others.

We can't as yet single-out allicin. Some of these other organosulfur compounds may be acting in synergy.

Nov 2020 Germany

Forum List

Back