What If We Don't "Win?"

Hobbit said:
Difference is, Gunny doesn't pull out his service as a reason he's right except in when talking about very specific things, i.e. anecdotes, military hardware, military policy, etc. You, however, seem to pull it out whenever somebody tells you you're wrong, as if military service is an "I'm right" card.

Difference is, Hobbit, gunnyl pronounces his rank and military stature in every post he includes his nomenclature and avatar. Sorry, you must miss that fact. I, on the other hand, only post as Psychoblues and include my military service as an additional description of Psychoblues. I certainly don't mean to belabor the subject as you obviously do.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Difference is, Hobbit, gunnyl pronounces his rank and military stature in every post he includes his nomenclature and avatar. Sorry, you must miss that fact. I, on the other hand, only post as Psychoblues and include my military service as an additional description of Psychoblues. I certainly don't mean to belabor the subject as you obviously do.

Psychoblues

You're a riot. What a delusional dolt. Hobbit's statement is pretty-much on the money.

Your continually attempting to make more of my avatar and ID than what is there has made you look even more ridiculous than you usually do, IF that's possible.

I've tried to explain this in the most simplistic of terms so that even you would understand. Obviously there is a mental block, so let me see if I can't get through to you by another means.

Don't like my avatar and ID? Tough shit. Your fragile psyche is prominently displayed EVERY time you rant about it, claiming it is something it is not.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
GunnyL said:
You're a riot. What a delusional dolt. Hobbit's statement is pretty-much on the money.

Your continually attempting to make more of my avatar and ID than what is there has made you look even more ridiculous than you usually do, IF that's possible.

I've tried to explain this in the most simplistic of terms so that even you would understand. Obviously there is a mental block, so let me see if I can't get through to you by another means.

Don't like my avatar and ID? Tough shit. Your fragile psyche is prominently displayed EVERY time you rant about it, claiming it is something it is not.

Lemme get this straight. You are excited about the statement of Hobbit. OKAYYYYYY. Give it some clarification. You are also excited about my reference to your avatar and ID. YOU are the one that makes such a big deal of it and YOU go on to somehow reflect MY military contributions to this country as somehow insignificant.

You're a genuine piece of work, gunnyl. You don't have my military, political or general American respect but I'll continue to read your senseless diatribes realizing that you are only what you are. Seriously, I've dealt with jerks like you for decades.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Lemme get this straight. You are excited about the statement of Hobbit. OKAYYYYYY. Give it some clarification. You are also excited about my reference to your avatar and ID. YOU are the one that makes such a big deal of it and YOU go on to somehow reflect MY military contributions to this country as somehow insignificant.

You're a genuine piece of work, gunnyl. You don't have my military, political or general American respect but I'll continue to read your senseless diatribes realizing that you are only what you are. Seriously, I've dealt with jerks like you for decades.

Psychoblues
Risking, nah, welcoming those that want to say I'm just mean; Psycho, you miss the point of most responses to you, nearly anyone that can read and digest-otherwise known as comprehend, recognize that in all likelihood you are a wannabe loser. You never served, you have no idea of what loyalty is; if you ever were able to have a coherent thought, for one reason or another it's in the past.

On the other hand Gunney has not only demonstrated an ability and affinity for others that have served, he has repeatedly been able to add to and clarify information that us 'nonservers' can understand.

Psycho, you lack that ability. You lack the knowledge. You just lack.

Kathianne said:
Risking, nah, welcoming those that want to say I'm just mean; Psycho, you miss the point of most responses to you, nearly anyone that can read and digest-otherwise known as comprehend, recognize that in all likelihood you are a wannabe loser. You never served, you have no idea of what loyalty is; if you ever were able to have a coherent thought, for one reason or another it's in the past.

On the other hand Gunney has not only demonstrated an ability and affinity for others that have served, he has repeatedly been able to add to and clarify information that us 'nonservers' can understand.

Psycho, you lack that ability. You lack the knowledge. You just lack.

Don't lecture me, kathianne. You are not qualified. I have served, I still serve the American People. I seriously doubt that you know anything about any of that. As far as coherence is concerned, I seriously doubt yours.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Don't lecture me, kathianne. You are not qualified. I have served, I still serve the American People. I seriously doubt that you know anything about any of that. As far as coherence is concerned, I seriously doubt yours.

Psychoblues
No surprise in the lack of response. Psycho, it's over. You were wrong to keep gunning for Gunney. You've gone beyond loser status.

Kathianne said:
No surprise in the lack of response. Psycho, it's over. You were wrong to keep gunning for Gunney. You've gone beyond loser status.

Surprise, kathianne. Your ignorance, I've alluded many times, belies your intelligence. gunny can sidestep and obviously so can you. Jerks.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Surprise, kathianne. Your ignorance, I've alluded many times, belies your intelligence. gunny can sidestep and obviously so can you. Jerks.

Psychoblues
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Oh please. Your war record is like Jennifer Lopez's wedding ring...nobody cares but you. We've seen that thing fly around more than French sheets in 1940. Anytime somebody disagrees with you, you're like, "Uh...well...you see...it's like...I SERVED IN THE MILITARY!!!!! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!!!!!!" Go tell somebody who gives a damn.

:slap:

Hobbit said:
Oh please. Your war record is like Jennifer Lopez's wedding ring...nobody cares but you. We've seen that thing fly around more than French sheets in 1940. Anytime somebody disagrees with you, you're like, "Uh...well...you see...it's like...I SERVED IN THE MILITARY!!!!! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!!!!!!" Go tell somebody who gives a damn.

:slap:
Hobbit, good job, but you underestimate PB, he has 'served' from Korea-Gulf 1, taking a pass at Afganistan and Iraq over prinicple not age. :laugh;

Kathianne said:
Hobbit, good job, but you underestimate PB, he has 'served' from Korea-Gulf 1, taking a pass at Afganistan and Iraq over prinicple not age. :laugh;

Yeah, the Korean War, at the age of birth-2, as I recall from his statements of how he remembers being forced to pray in public schools at the age of 4, or was it 6? I can never really get it straight. :lame2:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Oh no! Not THAT! I don't have your respect? I am C-R-U-S-H-E-D :eek2: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get real, jackass. I neither seek nor desire respect from a contemptuous troll such as yourself. Your past service is irrelevant to THAT.

And dude, NOBODY disrespects any past service you may have performed more than YOU do yourself.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Kathianne is a school teacher. I'd say that qualifies as "serves" by every definition of the word.

Obviously it is YOU who is befuddled by the concept of "service." Putting on a uniform and carrying a weapon is but one way to serve, not "the" way.

For one so quick to pat himself on the back for his alleged service, you are quite incapable of giving anyone else any credit for anything they may or may not do.

I have served, I still serve the American People

You're bragging about a job at Mickey D's?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Sidestep what? Your baseless accusations and continual ranting? I get around to you if and when I have time.

See, this is a good example of what you don't do right, Psycho. You see, GunneyL has a screen name and avatar reflecting the portion of his life that probably shaped his personality the most. Now, while one look at his screen name and avatar tells you a bit about his service. However, not in one of the posts above, or in any other post for that matter, have I even seen Gunney use his service as evidence of his correctness except in such cases as identifying military hardware, protocol, or other things directly relating to the military. You, however, seem to think that your military service makes you more qualified to determine everything from national foreign policy to which w(h)ine goes best with a blue filet mignon. FDR, widely known as one of the greatest war presidents of all time, never served either.

GunnyL said:
Not that big a deal unless you get lucky and "acquire" a troll grasping for straws. :cool:

Wow, what a long and exhausting thread that was. I felt like a fought the battle of Belleau Wood. You did it right GunnyL. Chesty Puller would be proud of you. If psychobles is for real, I hope he can chill out and be at peace with himself. Did he say he was Army? You know those those Army guys can get very intimated by us Teufel Hunden. (German version-Teufelhunde) :cool:

shepherdboy said:
Wow, what a long and exhausting thread that was. I felt like a fought the battle of Belleau Wood. You did it right GunnyL. Chesty Puller would be proud of you. If psychobles is for real, I hope he can chill out and be at peace with himself. Did he say he was Army? You know those those Army guys can get very intimated by us Teufel Hunden. (German version-Teufelhunde) :cool:
Psycho is the USMB pet troll, he's been here like forever. He has 'served' in nearly every conflict the US has been engaged in, officially or not, since the Revolutionary War or Korea, I forget. In either case, he was in the first Gulf War, so you can see, he served a 'longgggg time.'

Kathianne said:
Psycho is the USMB pet troll, he's been here like forever. He has 'served' in nearly every conflict the US has been engaged in, officially or not, since the Revolutionary War or Korea, I forget. In either case, he was in the first Gulf War, so you can see, he served a 'longgggg time.'

That would be every conflict from Korea to the first Gulf War. I thought I saw somewhere he only was not currently serving due to ideological differences with GW.

Wish I could've done 40 years in the service. That'd be one Hell of a retirement check!!! :laugh:

Forum List

Back