What If We Don't "Win?"

Hobbit said:
I've known enough real people who have done a hell of a lot more for this country than you ever have to know a true patriot when I see one. I know more relatives with service medals than most people have living relatives. I know enough to know that you are a fraud. You will defame, lie, invent, insult, and ignore everything you have to to push your twisted, cowardly, anti-American agenda on us, but I can see right through you. Either war made you nuts, or you never fought to begin with, and every time somebody disagrees with you, you trumpet out your war record. So you supposedly fought in Vietnam...big...frickin'...deal. So did John Kerry, and I think he's a wussy, padering, penthouse, spoon-fed pretty boy who's completely out of touch with reality.

Every time you talk to me, you talk as though you're educating a 3-year-old. Well, I've seen quite a bit in my day, enough to know when some self-named big shot thinks he's a higher life form than everybody else, and until you come down out of your tower and talk to me like an intelligent human being, you get ZERO respect from me, so go condescend to somebody who cares.

Are you through crying and whining?

You accuse me of a lot there, Hobbit. I challenge you to prove a single word of it. If we're into name calling and false accusation here, I would accuse you of being a chichen shit, no balls, internet interloping and poorly educated piece of shit and totally unAmerican. But, we're not into name calling and false accusation or are we?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I challenge you to prove a single word of it.

Oh whatever Psycho, there have been several challenges presented to you without resolution. I do not see you in a position to demand as such!

MtnBiker said:
Oh whatever Psycho, there have been several challenges presented to you without resolution. I do not see you in a position to demand as such!

Oh whatever MtnBiker, I've contributed many challenges and counter challenges. Common sense and democratic dialogue is not what you prescribe.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I'm very happy to see that you are interested in my posts, MtnBiker. I would suggest other readers to be equally as interested. Thank You

Psychoblues

Yea, we also stare (are interested in) when we see an auto wreck.

Psychoblues said:
I'm very happy to see that you are interested in my posts, MtnBiker. I would suggest other readers to be equally as interested. Thank You

Psychoblues

there is no one more interested in you than....well...you....the rest of us find you self-indulgent and narcissistic

LuvRPgrl said:
Yea, we also stare (are interested in) when we see an auto wreck.

Yep, for once you are correct, loverPgrl. Many secondary accidents occur as we gaze in amazement towards the misfortunes of others whilst ignoring the dangers that immediately confront us. Or, are you trying to make that point?

Psychoblues

So psycho,
Stripes was only a movie, you weren't actually in the Army and Bill Murray wasn't really named John Winger. I thought you actors "got" that. Funny role though. . . "if any of you homos touch me or any of my stuff, . . . and I'll kill ya!", I loved that scene, you were great. Was that ad-libbing or did someone write that line for you? You did look pretty psycho but again, it was only a movie. I guess that part didn't work that well for you since I haven't seen you in any other movies, you're not in that Brokeback movie are you?
Being that you are an actor and gay(just something I read not that there is anything wrong with that), that would explain a lot about your staunch backing of an anti-U.S./troop, liberal agenda. :salute:

Holy Shit, sitazorro

You watch a lot of movies and and make a lot of accusations and you're pretty weak with innuendo, aren't you?

Psychoblues

sitarro said:
So psycho,
Stripes was only a movie, you weren't actually in the Army and Bill Murray wasn't really named John Winger. I thought you actors "got" that. Funny role though. . . "if any of you homos touch me or any of my stuff, . . . and I'll kill ya!", I loved that scene, you were great. Was that ad-libbing or did someone write that line for you? You did look pretty psycho but again, it was only a movie. I guess that part didn't work that well for you since I haven't seen you in any other movies, you're not in that Brokeback movie are you?
Being that you are an actor and gay(just something I read not that there is anything wrong with that), that would explain a lot about your staunch backing of an anti-U.S./troop, liberal agenda. :salute:

Psychoblues said:
Oh whatever MtnBiker, I've contributed many challenges and counter challenges. Common sense and democratic dialogue is not what you prescribe.

Psychoblues

Psycho you are fucking stoned. Your m.o. here is to post something inflammatory then run when challenged just like you did during Vietnam when your country needed you....go burn another draft card.

Psychoblues said:
Yep, for once you are correct, loverPgrl. Many secondary accidents occur as we gaze in amazement towards the misfortunes of others whilst ignoring the dangers that immediately confront us. Or, are you trying to make that point?

Psychoblues

Of course you miss the main point. Which was that our interest in you is not idicitive of anything of substance on your part.

And I have never been in an accident, so I wouldnt know about those secondaries, nor have I personally witnessed one.

Psychoblues said:
Holy Shit, sitazorro

You watch a lot of movies and and make a lot of accusations and you're pretty weak with innuendo, aren't you?

Psychoblues

Gee psickoblues,
How long did you struggle with that boring, uncreative attempt at a snappy comeback?
I do watch a lot of movies at home, so what? I have them on while I work on my computer. I thought my post was pretty clever and creative, certainly better than anything you have written, let me explain it since it obviously soared right over your head.
You have been accused of never being in the military and the character of Psycho was in a military based comedy movie called Stripes. I based my post on the concept that you were that actor and were confused about actually serving in the real military and Hollywood liberals tend to be gay or wish they were. . . pretty funny right? Do you understand it now? I knew you weren't overly bright but geez!!!
Please don't kill me....

Nope, I've tried to explain all this before to you, oca, but you are quite hard-headed. I don't get and have never gotten "stoned". I don't do the smoke so stop your innuendo and otherwise shit thoughts about me. My m.o. here is not as you describe by any stretch of your very sick imagination. I speak, respond and discuss all topics here that interest me and that I have the time for. I did not burn my "draft card" during the Viet Nam exposition. In fact, I served there multiple times and I did so PROUDLY. But,,,,,I was young then. I also served in Grenada, Panama, and I proudly served George H.W. Bush in Desert Storm. I would've proudly served in Afganistan under GWB, but, GWB ruined all that for now.

Maybe my thoughts are not clear sometimes, oca, but yours are crystal clear. You have a poisonous right wing agenda and folk like me just ain't diggin' it. But, you probably won't be diggin' that, will you?

Psychoblues

OCA said:
Psycho you are fucking stoned. Your m.o. here is to post something inflammatory then run when challenged just like you did during Vietnam when your country needed you....go burn another draft card.

NATO AIR said:
a good question, given the efforts of traitors like howard dean and cindy sheehan to misinform the public, far too much of the media's continued opposition to progress in Iraq and the political opposition in congress undermining the war effort from a legislative perspective.

as well as the many failures (past and ongoing) of far too many in this administration.

If we don't win we will lose our freedom.

Just like how if we didn't win in Vietnam we would lose our freedom Good think we won that one!

SpidermanTuba said:

Just like how if we didn't win in Vietnam we would lose our freedom Good think we won that one!

Ah yes .... that tired, worn-out Vietnam comparison.

The only comparison I have seen between Vietnam and Iraq is the behavior from you lefties. The political defeat we suffered in Vietnam was a direct result of "YOUR" antics, not anything the Commies could throw at us.

To Hell with logic and common sense, our National secuity or the National security of our allies, and or the basic human rights of anyone other than card-carrying Democrats. You're against it for no more real reason than conservatives are for it.

SpidermanTuba said:

Being a native of Lafayette, Louisiana, I remember that we never had a lot of respect for Baton Rouge. We always thought of it as a boring, nondescript, and smelly place to go see concerts on that awful LSU campus.The zoo even sucked. We always thought that the people that lived there had to be simpletons to put up with such a blah town.Your posts tend to prove the simpleton theory.

Britany Spears is from BR isn't she?

GunnyL said:
Ah yes .... that tired, worn-out Vietnam comparison.

The only comparison I have seen between Vietnam and Iraq is the behavior from you lefties. The political defeat we suffered in Vietnam was a direct result of "YOUR" antics, not anything the Commies could throw at us.

To Hell with logic and common sense, our National secuity or the National security of our allies, and or the basic human rights of anyone other than card-carrying Democrats. You're against it for no more real reason than conservatives are for it.

Aren't you tired of waving your stripes and pronouncing yourself as a "gunnyl"? You pronounce your rank and military background each time you post. For all I know, you were an administrative clerk or a cook or possibly even a driver for a cowardly high ranking officer. Whatever, you aren't anything to me but I can only surmise that I rank highly in your inane sense of reality.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Aren't you tired of waving your stripes and pronouncing yourself as a "gunnyl"? You pronounce your rank and military background each time you post. For all I know, you were an administrative clerk or a cook or possibly even a driver for a cowardly high ranking officer. Whatever, you aren't anything to me but I can only surmise that I rank highly in your inane sense of reality.

Psychoblues

dude where you been? the lack of your voice has caused a major tear in the quivering fabric.

Difference is, Gunny doesn't pull out his service as a reason he's right except in when talking about very specific things, i.e. anecdotes, military hardware, military policy, etc. You, however, seem to pull it out whenever somebody tells you you're wrong, as if military service is an "I'm right" card.

Forum List

Back