What if the NRA had a membership of mostly blacks? (Video) [Thou shalt spew]

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
December 23, 2012
Veronica S.

The second amendment has always been used as the staunch defender of US citizens’ rights to bear arms—all of it, even the high-powered killing machine like the Bushmaster, used in the Sandy Hook school shootings.

After remaining mute since the slayings in Newtown, Conn., the NRA issued a statement Friday calling for armed guards in every school, instead of saying let’s address the massive amounts of guns flooding our communities.

But what if most of the 4.3 million members of the NRA were law abiding black and brown folks? (Currently, there are a reported 73,700 folks of color in the NRA. Read more here). I saw a Tweet floating around the social network that read, “Let people of color start joining the NRA in droves and becoming gun nuts to protect our neighborhoods; regulation would happen swiftly.” In fact I venture further to say the NRA would have “died a swift death” a long time ago...

(Excerpt)
Read more at
What if the NRA had a membership of mostly blacks? (Video)

December 23, 2012
Veronica S.

The second amendment has always been used as the staunch defender of US citizens’ rights to bear arms—all of it, even the high-powered killing machine like the Bushmaster, used in the Sandy Hook school shootings.

After remaining mute since the slayings in Newtown, Conn., the NRA issued a statement Friday calling for armed guards in every school, instead of saying let’s address the massive amounts of guns flooding our communities.

But what if most of the 4.3 million members of the NRA were law abiding black and brown folks?

4.3 million black and brown folks who are law-abiding? Yeah that is interesting to ponder... :badgrin:

Jay kay, jay kay. :eusa_shifty:

December 23, 2012
Veronica S.

But what if most of the 4.3 million members of the NRA were law abiding black and brown folks? (Currently, there are a reported 73,700 folks of color in the NRA. Read more here). I saw a Tweet floating around the social network that read, “Let people of color start joining the NRA in droves and becoming gun nuts to protect our neighborhoods; regulation would happen swiftly.” In fact I venture further to say the NRA would have “died a swift death” a long time ago...

(Excerpt)
Read more at

What the hell kind of race baiting troll bullshit thread is THIS....

the naacp would never tolerate blacks in the nra. the naacp like obama does not like competition.
to be black you have to get down with the stuggle. LOL

December 23, 2012
Veronica S.

(Excerpt)
Read more at
on the contrary ...the left would defend the NRA instead of attacking it .

Forum List

Back