What if Obama or HRC had asked a Foreign Leader for dirt on Trump in exchange for Aid?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
I'm sure the right can't take responsibility for this latest Trump blunder.

The right can never take responsibility for their actions and hold their politicians accountable. It's always somebody else's fault or some other little pussy excuse.

If HRC or Obama would have done this they would be crying bloody murder and Foxnews would devote 99% of their coverage to this issue.

I just wish the right would have the same rules for both sides, and actually hold their politicians accountable instead of making pathetic excuses for them all the time... Wouldn't that be fair and balanced??

The right can never take responsibility for their actions and hold their politicians accountable. It's always somebody else's fault or some other little pussy excuse.

If HRC or Obama would have done this they would be crying bloody murder and Foxnews would devote 99% of their coverage to this issue.

I just wish the right would have the same rules for both sides, and actually hold their politicians accountable instead of making pathetic excuses for them all the time... Wouldn't that be fair and balanced??

They didn't "ask" a foreign leader for dirt on Trump. They actually paid for it.

Hacks can never take responsibility. Not just the right, obviously.
It would be a shit show as well. But nothing would come of it just like always.

You want the Right to hold Trump accountable yet you people did not or don’t hold Biden accountable. When Democrats fuck up, the very last thing the rank and file do is hold their guy or gal accountable. They dig their heels in, protect the politician, and go on the attack.

Can you show US where the Left has held one of their own leaders accountable? If this were the case, your post would have some merit.

Yes, as well as their demise

~S~

Did Trump really say "DIRT"?

Ummmm, they did. Repeatedly.

Never gonna happen, not in a million years. Gross hypocrisy defines the right.

Having worked with both, they are BOTH dirty and hypocritical.

Responsibility... now that is a word that leftists can barely utter. Are you sure that you are ready for a discussion regarding responsibility?

Actually we do often accept responsibility for out mistakes. I would be one of the first to admit that the Democrats taking control of the House was our fault. Never once did I blame them for it.

This latest corporate/government produced scandal effect on the population and all you folks;

dog-gif.gif

Did they?

Actually we do often accept responsibility for out mistakes. I would be one of the first to admit that the Democrats taking control of the House was our fault. Never once did I blame them for it.
BOTH sides are dirty! There that settles it!

You think they didn't?!

You think they didn't?!
Neither party plays fair

You mean what if the left did exactly what you just posted? They did you moron.

Ummmm, they did. Repeatedly.
AND there's no evidence whatsoever that Trump made any aid contingent upon any action from Zelensky.

The entire thread premise is baseless.

Responsibility... now that is a word that leftists can barely utter. Are you sure that you are ready for a discussion regarding responsibility?
Let's see Bush was commander in chief of the US military and even declared himself "the decider" remember that?? Then he totally fucked up the Iraq something fierce, may e the biggest foreign policy blunder in US history... and you people can't take responsibility for that.

The Bush economic collapse occurred 7+ years into Bush's presidency and he had a GOP Congress for it's first 6 years, he also enacted several pieces of legislation that exacerbated the crisis... you people blame everyone else for the Bush collapse...

Trump was caught on video stating he grabs women by the pussy... you call it locker room talk and can't take responsibility for it...

I can keep going and going...

They didn't "ask" a foreign leader for dirt on Trump. They actually paid for it.
And your factual and proven evidence for this fake news claim is...

Forum List

Back