What if McConnell: Fight to Let ANY EMPLOYER Deny funding 35 EXECUTIONS a year!

So you are all right with 1.3 million people a year that HAD NO CHOICE being destroyed?

Contraception is not abortion, dumbass.

hmmm... my Latin was from two years in highschool BUT..
"Contra"meant against something.
"inception" means beginning..
hmmm. so "contra (against) "ception"beginning..
AGAINST BEGINNING WHICH means NOT starting.. so Contraception is the prevention of beginning and abortion is the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.

Seems both words objective is preventing potential people from existing!

But that is just me.. i.e. contraception is a tool for idiots to have sexual excess to spew out life without any responsibility!

Nobody ever doubted you were a loony fucker, but here is a great example of why.

You must have a fuck ton of offspring, or just not have been laid very much at all. Perhaps even a virgin?

Most likely: a hypocrite.

So you are all right with 1.3 million people a year that HAD NO CHOICE being destroyed?

Contraception is not abortion, dumbass.

hmmm... my Latin was from two years in highschool BUT..
"Contra"meant against something.
"inception" means beginning..
hmmm. so "contra (against) "ception"beginning..
AGAINST BEGINNING WHICH means NOT starting.. so Contraception is the prevention of beginning and abortion is the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.

Seems both words objective is preventing potential people from existing!

But that is just me.. i.e. contraception is a tool for idiots to have sexual excess to spew out life without any responsibility!

Well, in that case, what are you doing on the internet? You should be having sex, right now. Go, hurry! You're preventing potential people from existing!

Forum List

Back