What If Fusion Will Become Mainstream

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee

Because I tired of wasting time with the brainless politics section, I sought to expand my mind. YouTube has become my newspaper, my magazine, my books. I have especially become enamored of the TEDX talks. Any and everything you could be interested in has a tedx talk, from sex to fusion to planting trees in the gobi desert. Anyway, this tedx talk claims that fusion will be economically viable and practical by 2045. Think about this for a moment. In 25 years we will have solved the problem of pollution from power plants. Electric cars galore, a culture based on batteries, one of the worlds greatest problems solved by technology. The world transformed by clean energy. No more solar panels, windmills, or even dams. No more coal industry and a very diminished oil industry. I am not competent enough to know whether this guy knows what he is talking about, but just the idea that this is possible is mind blowing as well as extremely positive and optimistic. The futures so bright, I got to wear shades.

Forum List

Back