What if all of 'we' in the Israel/Palestine section were to meet in person?

What if 'we' in the Israel/Palestine section met face to face?

• Keep arguing and name calling

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Get out our guns and just kill each other

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stop being keyboard coyboys and discuss real solutions like human beings

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fry up some bacon (sorry, just had to)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Most would be fine with each other.
The more extreme members would probably try to start a fight; both blaming the other for the problems.
The bar, commonly considered neutral as it hold religious significance for so many, would be hotly disputed, the Muslims claiming it should only sell fruit juice, the Christians demanding only wine be available and the Jews drinking everything they could before the other two lots worked out a compromise.
Sally and Roudy would probably be found in a side room, shagging the arses off each other, later claiming I'd filmed it as two separate events, but edited it to make it look as if they were together.

The owner of the bar would have been sent away to live in a small,one bed flat that would be demolished later when they tried to reclaim their building.

You left out "have a beer summit"....:D

The terms and goals of the beer summit must be worked out in advance.
The Muslims will claim the very title is anti Islamic, putting them in a poor position before the talks even start, and the Israelis will demand all the bar stools.

Ooh, bacon sarnies! Heaven! Americans can't do beer. Well actually I'll rephrase that, Americans can't do beer exports; American beer over here tastes like the yellow liquid one is likely to find in toilets.

Most would be fine with each other.
The more extreme members would probably try to start a fight; both blaming the other for the problems.
The bar, commonly considered neutral as it hold religious significance for so many, would be hotly disputed, the Muslims claiming it should only sell fruit juice, the Christians demanding only wine be available and the Jews drinking everything they could before the other two lots worked out a compromise.
Sally and Roudy would probably be found in a side room, shagging the arses off each other, later claiming I'd filmed it as two separate events, but edited it to make it look as if they were together.

The owner of the bar would have been sent away to live in a small,one bed flat that would be demolished later when they tried to reclaim their building.

Although Jews have been known to drink with a L'Chaim, and they're certainly not prohibited like the Muslims, generally it's the Gentiles who have huge liquor-filled parties (except for the holiday of Purim). An old Jackie Mason joke is that Jews go for the food, while Gentiles go for the liquor.

Ooh, bacon sarnies! Heaven! Americans can't do beer. Well actually I'll rephrase that, Americans can't do beer exports; American beer over here tastes like the yellow liquid one is likely to find in toilets.

I've only eaten veggie bacon, since Jews (like Muslims) are prohibited from tasting bacon. :eusa_angel:

Although Jews have been known to drink with a L'Chaim, and they're certainly not prohibited like the Muslims, generally it's the Gentiles who have huge liquor-filled parties (except for the holiday of Purim). An old Jackie Mason joke is that Jews go for the food, while Gentiles go for the liquor.
Was that Jackie the Joke Man, from the Howard Stern show?

If it is, I like his other joke more....

Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think we care!

Turkey bacon is available, and in most cases tastes better, so bacon shouldn't be a problem.

A lot of Jews drinks like fish, so I don't know where that stereotype comes from, unless there's been a sudden mass conversion of Jews into Southern Baptists I haven't heard about.

I don't drink, myself, but if somebody brings some decent hash and twists my arm I'll indulge.

Last edited:

I've only eaten veggie bacon, since Jews (like Muslims) are prohibited from tasting bacon. :eusa_angel:

you can get beef bacon

images

Burger king have "beefacon" products in at least some Muslim countries, Indonesia nd Malaysia come to mind.
It has the taste and texture of well done bacon but is halal.

I'm guessing big companies do similar things in Israel.

images

Another thing Muslims, Jews and other religions have in common - the great American food chains produce menus to suit religious requirements in the country they operate in.
McD's don't give a flying shit about religion, but they do care about their bottom line.

McD-No-Beef.png

e2e84c9af6533d181a0f6a706700963c.jpg

Have a question.
If massive American companies such as McD and others can learn to understand local cultures in order to make a profit, why do so many people insist on refusing to understand other cultures, refusing to live in peace?

Have a question.
If massive American companies such as McD and others can learn to understand local cultures in order to make a profit, why do so many people insist on refusing to understand other cultures, refusing to live in peace?

Those are franchise chains, not centrally run corps, so the owners are locals.

As for your idea that such 'understanding' is a good thing for, like, 'World Peace n Stuff', here is one example of a 'massive American company' understanding local cultures':

20080718082905_17jul08.jpg

Found this Arab translation of Hitler's infamous autobiography at the local Safeway. It's really interesting to see the different kinds of political books that the Arabs here are interested in. Most of them (like this one) would be considered WAY extreme back in the states.
ONELOWERLIGHT'S DAILY PHOTO SAFARI

Coca Cola understood Nazi Germany very well, too, and embraced the use of slave allotments for labor in its factories during WW II., and then there are those 'private' factory compounds in Red China; you know, the ones with the barbed wire strung along their walls that are turned inward, to keep their workers from escaping?

Sorry, but some of us aren't at all interested in the 'Enlightened Globalist' versions of 'intercultural understanding and peace'.

Last edited:
Have a question.

Those are franchise chains, not centrally run corps, so the owners are locals.

As for your idea that such 'understanding' is a good thing for, like, 'World Peace n Stuff', here is one example of a 'massive American company' understanding local cultures':

20080718082905_17jul08.jpg

Found this Arab translation of Hitler's infamous autobiography at the local Safeway. It's really interesting to see the different kinds of political books that the Arabs here are interested in. Most of them (like this one) would be considered WAY extreme back in the states.
ONELOWERLIGHT'S DAILY PHOTO SAFARI

Coca Cola understood Nazi Germany very well, too, and embraced the use of slave allotments for labor in its factories during WW II., and then there are those 'private' factory compounds in Red China; you know, the ones with the barbed wire strung along their walls that are turned inward, to keep their workers from escaping?

Sorry, but some of us aren't at all interested in the 'Enlightened Globalist' versions of 'intercultural understanding and peace'.

Yes, I noticed.

American Nazi Party

You quote a few extremists wanting Nazi books or supporting Nazis in WWII, totally ignoring the minor detail, many in America do the same or worse.

Frankly, as we know what happened in Germany when the Nazis to power, I'm amazed anyone in America is that fucking stupid - but they are.

I should address your concerned about the Arabic version of Adolf's shitty book.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: Virgin Megastore recommends Mein Kampf to its Arab customers

It was a British company, the one that's opened the Bin Laden space centre in California.

virgin1.jpg

However, it's also a legitimate reference book, when you show it in context.
Add Churchill's book and you have a list of useful reading for anyone wanting to study WWII.

Kafahy - Mein Kampf on sale in Cairo
by Tom Spender, on Flickr

How does that compare to the American Nazi party?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back