What I have found interesting in all of the protests in Egypt.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Watching all of this unfold in Egypt, i have noticed something different. I see women in the crowds of protesters. In all other footage of muslim/arab descent i have seen, i very rarely see any women.

Good for the Egyptians

Watching all of this unfold in Egypt, i have noticed something different. I see women in the crowds of protesters. In all other footage of muslim/arab descent i have seen, i very rarely see any women.

Good for the Egyptians

I have a sinking feeling its all for show.... those asshats are pushing for Sharia Law.

That is not very women friendly.

The Muslim Brotherhood is trying to flex their muscle there. Trust me, I dont really think this is a true "democratic uprising" like we are thinking.

I hope I am wrong though.

• Banned

Good for the Egyptians

I have a sinking feeling its all for show.... those asshats are pushing for Sharia Law.

That is not very women friendly.

The Muslim Brotherhood is trying to flex their muscle there. Trust me, I dont really think this is a true "democratic uprising" like we are thinking.

I hope I am wrong though.

Either way, there are still women (and being tolerated) within these protesting crowds. That is very different.

Forum List

Back