What I do for a living

Somebody asked me what I do for a living.

I said that I protect people's rights to make a living in America as a free individual.

He asked me how.
and I said...
I provide security guard services, to real estate agents when they show people houses.

I stand outside of the door of the house being shown, and I have a big walk through metal detector, and a portable table, and a baggage X ray.

I search the customer who wants to buy the house really well, before he is allowed anywhere near the real estate agent inside the house.
and I am armed, and I have handcuffs and leg irons if needed.

:)

Do you live in Destroit?

Why would you want to live in a neighborhood that requires a metal detector to view a home?
Or a state, for that matter.

I beg Your Pardon, OL. Why the F would any one want to live in that neighborhood you just depicted?? Neighborhoods? Hoods?

I said that I protect people's rights to make a living in America as a free individual.

He asked me how.
and I said...
I provide security guard services, to real estate agents when they show people houses.

I stand outside of the door of the house being shown, and I have a big walk through metal detector, and a portable table, and a baggage X ray.

I search the customer who wants to buy the house really well, before he is allowed anywhere near the real estate agent inside the house.

Isn't America great.

You have people in America who protect people from the outside, because the country is violent and dangerous.

Like South Africa, everyone needs security and it becomes a been leech on society.

Better to live in a country where this isn't necessary.
Bye bye.

Dude - I've never heard of such a thing even in the movies.

Maybe a slight exaggeration? :)

latest

How many houses have you seen getting sold?

hint; anything above 0 and I'm calling you a liar.

Yeah - My neighbor just called about something else. She's been in real estate for 30 years - Prior to Boise she was selling in both LA and Seattle, occasionally income pretty iffy neighborhoods.

Read her a couple of sentence from the OP. She'd never heard of such a thing either - In fact, she laughed :)

He asked me how.
and I said...

Isn't America great.

You have people in America who protect people from the outside, because the country is violent and dangerous.

Like South Africa, everyone needs security and it becomes a been leech on society.

Bye bye.

Oh, that shit argument again..... "We can't be bothered to fix our country, if you don't like it, move."

The US appears to be devolving.

He asked me how.
and I said...

Isn't America great.

Bye bye.

Oh, that shit argument again..... "We can't be bothered to fix our country, if you don't like it, move."

You're welcome. And be sure to write.

He asked me how.
and I said...

Isn't America great.

Bye bye.

You're welcome. And be sure to write.

I think I fell asleep. You could bottle that shit and sell it to insomniacs.

Forum List

Back