What I do for a living

Apr 17, 2018
Somebody asked me what I do for a living.

I said that I protect people's rights to make a living in America as a free individual.

He asked me how.
and I said...
I provide security guard services, to real estate agents when they show people houses.

I stand outside of the door of the house being shown, and I have a big walk through metal detector, and a portable table, and a baggage X ray.

I search the customer who wants to buy the house really well, before he is allowed anywhere near the real estate agent inside the house.
and I am armed, and I have handcuffs and leg irons if needed.

:)

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be interested in anything that real estate agent might have for sale. I walk out of car dealerships with snotty salesmen too. I don't mind spending money, but I won't do it if the sales environment implies it's doing me a favor.

I said that I protect people's rights to make a living in America as a free individual.

He asked me how.
and I said...
I provide security guard services, to real estate agents when they show people houses.

I stand outside of the door of the house being shown, and I have a big walk through metal detector, and a portable table, and a baggage X ray.

I search the customer who wants to buy the house really well, before he is allowed anywhere near the real estate agent inside the house.

Isn't America great.

You have people in America who protect people from the outside, because the country is violent and dangerous.

Like South Africa, everyone needs security and it becomes a been leech on society.

Better to live in a country where this isn't necessary.

He asked me how.
and I said...

How are you paid? Commission, flat rate, showing??

He asked me how.
and I said...

paid by the pat

He asked me how.
and I said...

Hi stab.

He asked me how.
and I said...

Do you work in West Memphis? WTF

He asked me how.
and I said...

Nipple clamps for earnest monies?

He asked me how.
and I said...

I have found that zip ties work better than handcuffs.

He asked me how.
and I said...

Nipple clamps for earnest monies?
We are not allowed to touch the boobies or their nipps.

He asked me how.
and I said...

Security jobs are normally paid by the hour.

If you watch the movie The Body Guard with Kevin Costner he was paid by the week.

He asked me how.
and I said...

Isn't America great.

You have people in America who protect people from the outside, because the country is violent and dangerous.

Like South Africa, everyone needs security and it becomes a been leech on society.

Better to live in a country where this isn't necessary.
Crime is everywhere.

Everyone needs to be protected everywhere.

And since this would be impossible, everyone needs to protect themselves or hire someone to do so.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be interested in anything that real estate agent might have for sale. I walk out of car dealerships with snotty salesmen too. I don't mind spending money, but I won't do it if the sales environment implies it's doing me a favor.
Real estate agents need bodyguards because they are at high risk for robbery and rape.

Why would you want to live in a neighborhood that requires a metal detector to view a home?
Or a state, for that matter.

He asked me how.
and I said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the agents you protect aren't moving many units :lol:

He asked me how.
and I said...

Do you work in West Memphis? WTF
Ha.. local jokes

Forum List

Back