What Has Obama Done For Black People?

So that's his "black person" achievement? Letting big time drug dealers out of prison early? LMAO
Lets disregard the fact that wants them all below the poverty line because he pushed for minimum wage and amnesty

These sentence commutations are entirely appropriate and justifiable, and consistent with current American public opinion that severe mandatory sentences for "crack" cocaine seemed like a good idea at the time (and were promoted by the Congressional Black Caucus), but now in light of history seem foolish and counterproductive.

This President should not be blamed for the timidity of his predecessors in using their Presidential commutation powers.

Simply BEING President - winning two Presidential elections - means more to American "Blacks" than any other accomplishment that Barry might constitutionally have achieved.

Give him a break.

Signed,

A Charter Member of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy

america.jpg

What culture? If you go to Little Italy or Little China or Greek Town, would the culture of those Americans be the same as your white cracker culture? How about if you go to Detroit?

So your culture is just one of many cultures in America. And no one is complaining about you guys other than the racists that rule your culture.

What culture? If you go to Little Italy or Little China or Greek Town, would the culture of those Americans be the same as your white cracker culture? How about if you go to Detroit?

So your culture is just one of many cultures in America. And no one is complaining about you guys other than the racists that rule your culture.

MY white cracker culture? Mine? Really??

You aren't aware the GOP is not the same party as it was back in Lincoln's day, right?

Hell, it isn't even the same party that it was when Reagan was president. Reagan if he ran today would run as a Democrat.
Reagan was a corporatist

You aren't aware the GOP is not the same party as it was back in Lincoln's day, right?

Hell, it isn't even the same party that it was when Reagan was president. Reagan if he ran today would run as a Democrat.
Reagan was a corporatist
Yea so what? So was Bill Clinton. So is Hillary and so is Obama.

Then what culture are you referring to when you say "our" culture?

Then what culture are you referring to when you say "our" culture?

You know full well that I am Seminole and Choctaw.

Reagan was a corporatist
Yea so what? So was Bill Clinton. So is Hillary and so is Obama.
I know. American voters are dumbasses. Have been for a while

Forum List

Back