Did you know that Khalid Abdul Muhammad (the late Black activist) admited to lying about...?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Here is a video that I wanted to post for educational purposes. I am not trying to injure anyone, nor stir up animosity or negativity; the reason for posting this is to expose some knowledge.

But in this video, at 1:06:40, Khalid Abdul Muhammad the former Nation of Islam Representative and spokesperson admitted that in the late 1980's while he was a member of the Nation of Islam, he served 3 years in prison for knowingly providing false tax return information so that he could qualify for a business transaction to purchase some land.

And I thought that the Nation of Islam was against criminal behavior :lol: ...here's the video:

-

Hi Anonymous1977 at least he served his time and admitted his actions.
That's more than we'll ever see from others in similar situations.

And perhaps the sacrifice made to buy the land was worth it.
MLK got criticized by church leaders for landing himself in jail
at a time that civil disobedience was seen as ungodly. Who knows?
Maybe some things are meant to be for the greater good, even if these wrongs require correction and payback later.

BTW I am planning a huge campaign with KPFT radio for Black history month.
I was still trying to save the history and land in Freedmen's Town,but maybe
we'll go all out and connect with all the Black townships nationwide on a campus plan
to develop all these areas for rebuilding, with teams of vets and former inmates claiming ownership.

One bishop plans to set up his housing and community as a church ministry.
That may be easier than a business, nonprofit, or overthrowing the govt!
setting it up as church activities automatically separates it from govt.

The land issue is definitely the key to determining autonomy and ownership.
How would you set this up? So the people are not under corruptible govt, but truly self-governing?

Hi Anonymous1977 at least he served his time and admitted his actions.
That's more than we'll ever see from others in similar situations.

And perhaps the sacrifice made to buy the land was worth it.
MLK got criticized by church leaders for landing himself in jail
at a time that civil disobedience was seen as ungodly. Who knows?
Maybe some things are meant to be for the greater good, even if these wrongs require correction and payback later.

BTW I am planning a huge campaign with KPFT radio for Black history month.
I was still trying to save the history and land in Freedmen's Town,but maybe
we'll go all out and connect with all the Black townships nationwide on a campus plan
to develop all these areas for rebuilding, with teams of vets and former inmates claiming ownership.

One bishop plans to set up his housing and community as a church ministry.
That may be easier than a business, nonprofit, or overthrowing the govt!
setting it up as church activities automatically separates it from govt.

The land issue is definitely the key to determining autonomy and ownership.
How would you set this up? So the people are not under corruptible govt, but truly self-governing?

Hi Miss/Ms./Mrs. emilynghiem, it's good to hear from you...I am actually not the pro-black person that I was anymore...my views about race have changed with a recent change in views about the Black leader, Louis Farrakhan...I have NOTHING, AT ALL to do with any race-based struggle right now, sorry to say if that would trouble you.

And for the record, sister (my sister in walking in love (blushing & giggling,)) I don't have any issues with the American government anymore if I ever had them in the past because of the change in views about Mr. Farrakhan.

But I hope that you find happiness and fulfillment in all that you are trying to accomplish.

Can I ask you sister emily, are you a Christian my sister?...I'm just asking out of curiosity (still blushing & giggling:-D.)

Your brother,
Bro. A1977

-

Forum List

Back