What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

Have you ever heard of the Taskforce for 21 st Century Policing?
No. What I have heard is Biden say that Antifa is a loose group of individuals but that white supremacists are the main threat to our country.

It’s all part of the leftist effort to downplay the evil, violent people on the left and exaggerate the evil, violent people on the right.

Lara Logan has become completely unhinged. Completely unhinged.

Logan was once a respected journalist on 60 Minutes. However, while reporting on the Egyptian revolution, she was sexually assaulted by a mob, and I think that's where her insanity began.

I can certainly sympathize with Logan for such a brutal attack. But it broke her mind and she has not been the same since.

She was released from CBS after manufacturing some bullshit about the Benghazi attack in 2012.

She then moved on to Fox News, the premier bullshit manufacturing factory of cable TV. But even Fox News had to let her go after she compared Dr. Fauci to Josef Mengele.

Logan has since been peddling wild blood libel conspiracies against the Jews. She has even claimed that HIV is "entirely fake".

The South African's attacks have focused mostly on Jews, though.

Nevertheless, Newsmax has always welcomed her on their shows. Until now. Logan has gone so batshit insane, so deep into the Q-anon conspiracy vortex, that even Newsmax has decided she is too whacktarded even for their tastes.

The final straw was a recent interview she gave on Newsmax about illegal immigration. She really went on a tear.

You can see the full interview here: Newsmax Bans Lara Logan for Going Full QAnon on Network

It's hard to miss she was wearing a push-up bra.

Here are some excerpts from that interview:

“It’s really interesting because we live in a moment where you can see all over the place that this administration is desperate to incite some kind of event. Incite people to act that will prove the lie of white terrorism and white supremacy in America today and give them an excuse to crack down. They need a Reichstag fire.”

“God believes in sovereignty, a national identity, of the sanctity of family and all the things that we’ve lived with from the beginning of time. And he knows that the open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world through all of these are people who are stooges and his servants.”

“And they may think that they’re going to become gods; that’s what they tell us. You know Harari and all the rest of them at the World Economic Forum? You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches and that, while they dine on the blood of children? Those are the people, right? They’re not gonna win!”

Watch the whole interview. The woman is fully cracked.

“Newsmax condemns in the strongest terms the reprehensible statements made by Lara Logan,” the network said in a statement shared with The Daily Beast on Thursday. “We have no plans to interview her again.”

Too batshit even for Newsmax! That's really saying something!
Based on those quotes I’d say Logan is entirely sane and its the Spawn-of-Satan Lara Logan haters that we should avoid

No. What I have heard is Biden say that Antifa is a loose group of individuals but that white supremacists are the main threat to our country.

It’s all part of the leftist effort to downplay the evil, violent people on the left and exaggerate the evil, violent people on the right.

Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21 Century Policing.. it was designed to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. It's thrust was to recognize legitimate grievances and address them.

I'm not surprised you never heard of it.

Based on those quotes I’d say Logan is entirely sane and its the Spawn-of-Satan Lara Logan haters that we should avoid
I liked you up until now.

So you are saying it’s all the Jews fault, and that they want us to dine on the blood of children - as Logan says? That’s the blood libel that goes back to the Middle Ages and drove murderous rampages against innocent Jews.

Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21 Century Policing.. it was designed to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. It's thrust was to recognize legitimate grievances and address them.

I'm not surprised you never heard of it.
And the Dems wouldn’t allow Trump to restore peace when the BLM savages were burning and murdering their way across America.

And that Task Force you mention sounds like a way for criminals to condemn police and weaken their ability to maintain peace. Reminds me of when Obama set up the hotline for illegals to call the government and complain about how they were being mistreated by border agents.

And the Dems wouldn’t allow Trump to restore peace when the BLM savages were burning and murdering their way across America.

And that Task Force you mention sounds like a way for criminals to condemn police and weaken their ability to maintain peace. Reminds me of when Obama set up the hotline for illegals to call the government and complain about how they were being mistreated by border agents.

Instead of acknowledging their grievances Trump decided to punish them with more violent law enforcement. Have you forgotten?

Biden is correct

Antifa hasn’t been very active recently

Instead of acknowledging their grievances Trump decided to punish them with more violent law enforcement. Have you forgotten?
Punish criminals? How dare he!

That Task Force would be akin to my being despised at work, and someone suggesting a committee to formerly launch complaints: “The Task Force to Improve Lisa.” It‘s just a way to ramp up the hate against the target.

And you ignored my point: Trump wanted to restore peace in the cities where the BLM savages were burning, looting, and murdering. The Democrats - as part of their vilification against law enforcement - called the Hitler’s Stormtroopers.

More of the upside down world of leftists: Law enforcement are Hitler, and.BLM savages are “mostly peaceful”.

I liked you up until now.

So you are saying it’s all the Jews fault, and that they want us to dine on the blood of children - as Logan says? That’s the blood libel that goes back to the Middle Ages and drove murderous rampages against innocent Jews.
“It’s really interesting because we live in a moment where you can see all over the place that this administration is desperate to incite some kind of event. Incite people to act that will prove the lie of white terrorism and white supremacy in America today and give them an excuse to crack down. They need a Reichstag fire.”

“God believes in sovereignty, a national identity, of the sanctity of family and all the things that we’ve lived with from the beginning of time. And he knows that the open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world through all of these are people who are stooges and his servants.”

“And they may think that they’re going to become gods; that’s what they tell us. You know Harari and all the rest of them at the World Economic Forum? You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches and that, while they dine on the blood of children? Those are the people, right? They’re not gonna win!”

I dont see one word about Jews in that quote

So I stand by my statement

Punish criminals? How dare he!

That Task Force would be akin to my being despised at work, and someone suggesting a committee to formerly launch complaints: “The Task Force to Improve Lisa.” It‘s just a way to ramp up the hate against the target.

And you ignored my point: Trump wanted to restore peace in the cities where the BLM savages were burning, looting, and murdering. The Democrats - as part of their vilification against law enforcement - called the Hitler’s Stormtroopers.

More of the upside down world of leftists: Law enforcement are Hitler, and.BLM savages are “mostly peaceful”.

Just as I thought. You know absolutely nothing about it.

1) Apologies. Due to Logan’s antisemitic rants, I skimmed and saw Haradi.

2) That said, Logan has turned into a ravaging anti-semite. She has spewed anti-semitic conspiracy theories, so much so that Newsmax fired her.

3) Also, as an aside, many of the people blaming “globalists” mean….Jews. It’s a code word.

Don't be so obviously two faced, Mac.

1) Apologies. Due to Logan’s antisemitic rants, I skimmed and saw Haradi.

2) That said, Logan has turned into a ravaging anti-semite. She has spewed anti-semitic conspiracy theories, so much so that Newsmax fired her.

3) Also, as an aside, many of the people blaming “globalists” mean….Jews. It’s a code word.

Globalists doesn't mean Jews. What are you doing? Why would you claim that?

Last edited:
Globalists doesn't mean Jews. What are you doing? Why would you claim that?

I posted as to how it has an anti-semitic history, and that SOME people use the word as code for “Jew.” I know the actual meaning.

Forum List

Back