What Has Happened To Lara Logan?

3) Also, as an aside, many of the people blaming “globalists” mean….Jews. It’s a code word.
Its not a code word with me

I condemn globalists in the strongest terms

If they happen to be Jews so be it

If you want to go back and search my posts do so

You wont find any attacks or hate toward Jews

g5000 posted what he thinks are the most objectionable things Logan has said

And its bullshit

As Mac1958, our holier-than-thou lib pointed out, there are others on this forum who agree with what Logan said, and I’m one of them

If libs such as g5000 and mac1958 want her ostracized from the debate that means that they want the rest of us silenced too

And I dont appreciate that

Rather than condemn Logan, I condemn them for their fascist mindset

Last edited:
Its not a code word with me

I confemn globalists in the strongest terms

If they happen to be Jews so be it

If you want to go back and search my posts do so

You wont find any attacks or hate toward Jews

g5000 posted what he thinks are the most objectionable things Logan has said

And its bullshit

As Mac1958, our holier-than-thou lib pointed out there are others on this forum who agree with what Logan said and I’m one of them

If libs like g5000 and mac1958 want her ostracized from the debate that means that they want the rest of us silenced too

And I dont appreciate that

Rather than condemn Logan I condemn them for their fascist mindset
But are you not willing to condemn Logan at all for her antisemitic rants? One of the problems I have is over the willingness of those on the left to tolerate antisemitism, and I am glad that Newsmax - just about as right as one could get - fired her for advancing antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Just so I get this straight, are you saying Newsmax should have continued to employ her and let her spew the Jew-hating comments?

But are you not willing to condemn Logan at all for her antisemitic rants? One of the problems I have is over the willingness of those on the left to tolerate antisemitism, and I am glad that Newsmax - just about as right as one could get - fired her for advancing antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Just so I get this straight, are you saying Newsmax should have continued to employ her and let her spew the Jew-hating comments?
I have not seen or heard any antisemitic rants

So far only unsupported accusations by you

Maybe she is a bit screwy, but she's spot on regarding what's happening in the world at this time regarding evil spirit forces. There is no other rational explanation.
Libs want to throw you out along with the Lara Logan bath water

I included a link about what she said.
I didnt see a link so post it again

But for the sake of argument lets assume she has said something uncomplimentary about Jews

Does that disqualify her from any further discussion on any topic?

I’m always disappointed when an individual is antisemitic, but at least Newsmax did the right thing and fired her.

But she’s just an individual. That is very different from elected Democrats defending their antisemitic Squad members when they say anti-Jew things. Different from when elected Democrats refused to issue an anti-antisemitism resolution that the GOP wanted to put forward after Omar’s remarks. Different from when elected Democrats wouldn’t support the anti-antisemitism law that Republicans wanted.

But you are all for Rethugikkkons defending the antisemitic MTG. Remember Jewish space lasers!

Punish criminals? How dare he!

That Task Force would be akin to my being despised at work, and someone suggesting a committee to formerly launch complaints: “The Task Force to Improve Lisa.” It‘s just a way to ramp up the hate against the target.

And you ignored my point: Trump wanted to restore peace in the cities where the BLM savages were burning, looting, and murdering. The Democrats - as part of their vilification against law enforcement - called the Hitler’s Stormtroopers.

More of the upside down world of leftists: Law enforcement are Hitler, and.BLM savages are “mostly peaceful”.

You have no clue what the Taskforce was about. It's purpose was to restore confidence and respect for law enforcement. Trump chose violence instead... Not community dialogue... Violence.

Forum List

Back