What harm was done by Monday's Putin-Trump press conference?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I don't see any at all. No one was killed, no damage to any American institutions, it wasn't "pearl harbor" or "kristalnacht". A real nothing burger.

Some of America's "intelligence" agencies and agents seem to have had their feelings hurt.

Who freaking cares, really? These "intelligence" people have been against President Trump came into office, you really can't blame anyone for not trusting someone who is trying to drum you out of office.

If the Republican Party allows the Democrats to run him out over nothing, I'll never vote again.

WOW!! Delusional MUCH?

The INTEL COMMUNITY is REELING! Let me repeat--reeling, stunned, demoralized.

I don't see any at all. No one was killed, no damage to any American institutions, it wasn't "pearl harbor" or "kristalnacht". A real nothing burger.

Some of America's "intelligence" agencies and agents seem to have had their feelings hurt.

Who freaking cares, really? These "intelligence" people have been against President Trump came into office, you really can't blame anyone for not trusting someone who is trying to drum you out of office.

If the Republican Party allows the Democrats to run him out over nothing, I'll never vote again.

A sitting US president took the side of a murderous dictator over his own country's and forgein allies intelligence. That's the damage.

Russia is known to be sneaky and untrustworthy. Yet Trump takes Putin's word they didn't meddle I the election? Putin's own European neighbors don't even trust him.

A sitting US president took the side of a murderous dictator over his own country's and forgein allies intelligence. That's the damage.

Russia is known to be sneaky and untrustworthy. Yet Trump takes Putin's word they didn't meddle I the election? Putin's own European neighbors don't even trust him.

No one was killed, no one lost any money on Monday, the only "damage" was the fragile egos of the intelligence community. They'll get over it. Maybe the President needs to make the G Men wear dresses if they are going to cry like women.

Known to be by whom? This is repetition of MSM mouthpiece verbatim just about. Please try to think outside the sub-strata of abstract ideological culturalism your TV set and on-the-line MSM heroines have assigned you to nest in. The linguistic purge alone necessary to connect you with non-meta narrated truth could compare to more intrusive and extensive cult de-programming strategies.

Our President never bent the knee. Your side would have him carry coat tails of traitors and seditionists, all because Hate Donald Trump. how anti-American of you.

No one was killed, no one lost any money on Monday, the only "damage" was the fragile egos of the intelligence community. They'll get over it. Maybe the President needs to make the G Men wear dresses if they are going to cry like women.

Yeah, in the US today the Dimocrats can slam on the President and behead him in effigy while he is overseas trying to negotiate better treaties for the American people, but our intel agencies are sacrosanct and never to be criticized by a Republican. Supposedly.

Of course the Truth of the matter is that even if Trump invented a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that they have a right to die by cancer if they want to.

Trump cannot do anything to please the Resist!!!! Dimocrats.

And their hysteria grows louder and more shrill every day.

One day soon their heads are just going to explode.

Great and terrible harm was done to the machinations of American traitors among us when our President met with the Man who could further aid in exposing their crimes. Americans such as [Rod Rosenstein], [HRC], [Loretta Lynch], and [Peter "never biased" Strzok]. Being patriotic, Loving your nation--they're good things. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Yeah, in the US today the Dimocrats can slam on the President and behead him in effigy while he is overseas trying to negotiate better treaties for the American people, but our intel agencies are sacrosanct and never to be criticized by a Republican. Supposedly.

Of course the Truth of the matter is that even if Trump invented a cure for cancer, liberals would complain that they have a right to die by cancer if they want to.

Trump cannot do anything to please the Resist!!!! Dimocrats.

And their hysteria grows louder and more shrill every day.

One day soon their heads are just going to explode.

Instead of inventing cures for cancer, Trump is surrendering our country to Putin's whims. If I were Russian, I'd be incredibly proud of how my country has humiliated the U.S.

1. Can you prove Putin is dictator? Please explain me how can I understand I live in a dictatorship. I used to live in so-called free country, now I live in Russia under Putin's dictatorship but I like Russia more...much more. Maybe I don't understand something in this world?

2. Even if Putin was a dictator and he was a threat to USA don't you think talking to him is more useful than confronting? We say in Russia: bad peace is much better than good war. But I do understand you Americans do not know what war is, we know..

3. Russia is known... why don't we talk about how USA is known? The main reason of wars in 20-21 centuries all over the world; a country that cannot be trusted - 911, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria which were illegally bombed, NATO moving to east inspite of agreement not to do that; and many other untrustworthy and bloody actions.

4. USA's meddling in affairs of every (!) country on earth doesn't bother you, right? USA's organizing coups is ok too, right? USA's setting own people to other countries' governments is absolutely normal... and after that you say Russia's neighbors do not trust her?

Last edited:
1. Can you prove Putin is dictator? Please explain me how can I understand I live in a dictatorship. I used to live in so-called free country, now I live in Russia under Putin's dictatorship but I like Russia more...much more. Maybe I don't understand something in this world?
2. Even if Putin was a dictator and he was a threat to USA don't you think talking to him is more useful than confronting? We say in Russia: bad peace is much better than good war. But I do understand you Americans do not no what war is, we know..
3. Russia is known... why don't we talk about how USA is known? The main reason of wars in 20-21 centuries all over the world; a country that cannot be trusted - 911, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria which were illegally bombed, NATO moving to east inspite of agreement not to do that; and many other untrustworthy and bloody actions.
4. USA's meddling in affairs of every (!) country on earth doesn't bother you, right? USA's organizing coups us ok too, right? USA's setting own people to other countries' government is absolutely normal... and after that you say Russia's neighbors do not trust her?
Our corporate masters have us trained well to look the other way, except for Trump.

He threatens their status.

2. Even if Putin was a dictator and he was a threat to USA don't you think talking to him is more useful than confronting? We say in Russia: bad peace is much better than good war. But I do understand you Americans do not no what war is, we know..

4. USA's meddling in affairs of every (!) country on earth doesn't bother you, right? USA's organizing coups is ok too, right? USA's setting own people to other countries' governments is absolutely normal... and after that you say Russia's neighbors do not trust her?
So...what do the majority of Russians think of Putin..and the summit?

4. USA's meddling in affairs of every (!) country on earth doesn't bother you, right? USA's organizing coups us ok too, right? USA's setting own people to other countries' government is absolutely normal... and after that you say Russia's neighbors do not trust her?
Our corporate masters have us trained well to look the other way, except for Trump.

He threatens their status.
He bragged about making them richer. It's hilarious how you celebrate Trump's massive tax cuts to those "corporate masters" while also celebrating his tariffs that equate to a tax increase on you and your fellow peasants; btw, your tax cuts as a peasant expire soon while those "corporate masters" have a permanent cut.

They're celebrating it. They're proud of their leader humiliating us stupid ass westerners.

Obama allowed Putin to become the world leader he is today..

So everyone thank Obama for allowing Putin and Russia to become a world power again..

They're celebrating it. They're proud of their leader humiliating us stupid ass westerners.
Are you Russian? No? Then please do not respond since you don't KNOW.

Obama allowed Putin to become the world leader he is today..

So everyone thank Obama for allowing Putin and Russia to become a world power again..
Trump surrendered America to Putin. Stop pretending you aren't rooting for Russia.

Forum List

Back