What happens to property of undocumented immigrants when deported?

The kids can stay, the illegal parents must go, if that is the way they wanna play us.
And who will take care these kids? You. Tax payers. What a brilliant idea. If that how you want to handle this bullshiter. Go ahead.
We'll likely have to take care of some, but I bet most will leave with their parents.
You will lose and the machines won't be built and Americans won't do the work unless their are paid better than the Mexicans.

Scare tactics don't work anymore, you are full of shit. The rush is on, we want America back.
America is a liberal nation, founded for liberals. Fire away...
so what are you doing here?....liberals dont condone the killing of handicapped people because they are a "waste of life"....like you do....

Oh, so you're a retarded NaziCon. No further explanation required.

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

I don't think Lakhota is a member of the GOP. Maybe the other political tribe, maybe.
he is a nazi with a liberal stripe running down his back....i think they are called nazilibs....

How original! You know very little about Native Peoples, IMMIGRENT!
you have no idea what i am talking about do you?....try posting here more and learn about the people here and you may actually have a clue...

Oh thee of small and bigoted mind, I knew and know exactly what you're talking about; your factions biases! If anyone knows in their gut about the process of confiscation of the, "... property of one group and give it to another", as you claimed, it would be the Native Peoples and what your ilk stole and destroyed!

And when did the number of posts one has to date on this site have any relevance to the content? Are you a self appointed gate keeper, or just garden variety neoconservative fascist WASP doing your faction's scut work?

So you deny that you support a political party whose entire basis of existence is to confiscate the property of one group and give it to another?

I don't think Lakhota is a member of the GOP. Maybe the other political tribe, maybe.
he is a nazi with a liberal stripe running down his back....i think they are called nazilibs....

How original! You know very little about Native Peoples, IMMIGRENT!
you have no idea what i am talking about do you?....try posting here more and learn about the people here and you may actually have a clue...

Oh thee of small and bigoted mind, I knew and know exactly what you're talking about; your factions biases! If anyone knows in their gut about the process of confiscation of the, "... property of one group and give it to another", as you claimed, it would be the Native Peoples and what your ilk stole and destroyed!

And when did the number of posts one has to date on this site have any relevance to the content? Are you a self appointed gate keeper, or just garden variety neoconservative fascist WASP doing your faction's scut work?
confiscation of the, "... property of one group and give it to another", as you claimed
i said this?....you want to show me where?....i said something about one person here who is just as much of an ass as those he talks about...and just to let you know,my "ilk" wasnt here yet when this shit was happening...

No. You are very wrong all the way. Do you really expect these people will voluntarily deport themselves when there's nothing for them to live with?
Liquidate property. What property? Most of these people don't own homes. Where do you see an illegals that own property?
KIDS. I know you don't care. 1. Leave the kids here with relatives or friends. Let say you have 2 kids and your spouse. Overnight I gave you 3 kids to take care, day care, food, clothing and schooling. Is that acceptable to you? You will seek help from the govt. Or you can put them all FEMA Camp and we tax payers feed and take care of them. Which we never have to feed or care for them to begin with.
2. Deport the U.S. Citizen kids by the millions let say 20 or maybe more with the illegal parents. These kids with no food, no jobs, no home, no land. What do you think they will become. Criminals. When they are old they come back to US on their own. By the millions turned criminals.
ID. Not necessary?? You are deporting them now, how would you know which people are illegals without ID? You said check id when they apply for job, school or rent? How about other races all races? Boy sure you don't know what you are talking about. You are already eliminating them do you expect them to look for a job or go to school?
The NAZI rounded the Jews that's exactly what you are proposing to eliminate illegals. What's the difference?
What the hell is baking a cake for gay wedding got to do with eliminating illegals?
I'm not creating a law I'm just being realistic. It is you who are dictating a law Who the hell are you? You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. You are wrong all the way. I feel sorry for you.
THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS. They do not belong here Their kids are born here under illegal circumstances. They are not my problem. I'd rather not pay higher taxes because you think they should be. Got it?
No. You don't get it. These kids are us citizens it is the law of the land. Now who the hell are you creating a law? I know you don't care cause that's all you know. And you better care because either direction you go tax payers will carry all these burden. I'm telling you the reality and you keep giving me your anecdotal opinion. And are you crying? Because all what you are telling me is just inhumane and irresponsible.

The kids can stay, the illegal parents must go, if that is the way they wanna play us.
And who will take care these kids? You. Tax payers. What a brilliant idea. If that how you want to handle this bullshiter. Go ahead.

We take care of them anyways, and we have 2 less illegals parasites to take care of. Too many are using us. We are obligated to take care of the world, because we did things right?
You don't know anything Sherlock. Using a bully opinion is not a fact or reality. When you know what the hell you are talking about I will let you know when you can talk to me. For the mean time. Shut the fuck up.

Ernie, From your post #64.
#1. Deport us citizen kids with illegal parents oh! let say 20 on the low side to maybe 30 millions of these kids. Now you have millions and millions of these people with no land, no food, no jobs, no education, nowhere to go, no future. Nothing. What do you think will happen to them? What kind of jobs or any means to survive but CRIMES. When they are old enough they come back to US soil. Now you have these millions and millions of criminals and uneducated. Some have families that will bring with them. Since they are all legals they are now qualify to all welfare benefits like SSI. How many millions is that now? What kind of jobs do you think they can find here in U.S.?Except crimes.
Now they can petition their inlaws. Inlaws will petition their siblings. And so on and so on. All on welfare. Who pays for all of these? Tax payers. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA.
#2. Leave kids behind. Where they have better future or at least they will eat and education.
Who will take care of these kids let say 20 millions on the low side to maybe 30 millions? Relatives, friends, fema camps orphanage? If you are raising your own kids let say 2 or more. Over night I gave you 2 more kids to feed, schools, clothing, day care etc. Is that acceptable? You will seek help from government. Right. If you sent them to orphanage by the millions. Who will feed them? Tax payers. Which we never have to take of them before to begin with. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA.
Most or all will pick #2.
SA countries sent their unaccompanied children as young as 4yo to our border in Texas. As of July/14 there are about 30k kids that they shoved to take care. Only 30k and they are having a hard time placing them. Think about 20 or 30 millions of these kids.
EITHER way you choose there are grave consequences.
But I'm not stopping you or anybody. GO ahead deport these 11 millions immigrants.

Ernie, Eatmorechicken, Lahkota or anybody wants to challenge my post #80. All silence? I did not heard any disagreement of the reality.

#1. Deport us citizen kids with illegal parents oh! let say 20 on the low side to maybe 30 millions of these kids. Now you have millions and millions of these people with no land, no food, no jobs, no education, nowhere to go, no future. Nothing. What do you think will happen to them? What kind of jobs or any means to survive but CRIMES. When they are old enough they come back to US soil. Now you have these millions and millions of criminals and uneducated. Some have families that will bring with them. Since they are all legals they are now qualify to all welfare benefits like SSI. How many millions is that now? What kind of jobs do you think they can find here in U.S.?Except crimes.
Now they can petition their inlaws. Inlaws will petition their siblings. And so on and so on. All on welfare. Who pays for all of these? Tax payers. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA.
#2. Leave kids behind. Where they have better future or at least they will eat and education.
Who will take care of these kids let say 20 millions on the low side to maybe 30 millions? Relatives, friends, fema camps orphanage? If you are raising your own kids let say 2 or more. Over night I gave you 2 more kids to feed, schools, clothing, day care etc. Is that acceptable? You will seek help from government. Right. If you sent them to orphanage by the millions. Who will feed them? Tax payers. Which we never have to take of them before to begin with. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA.
SA countries sent their unaccompanied children as young as 4yo to our border in Texas. As of July/14 there are about 30k kids that they shoved to take care. Only 30k and they are having a hard time placing them. Think about 20 or 30 millions of these kids.
But I'm not stopping you or anybody. GO ahead deport these 11 millions immigrants.

I'm sure noble Republican families would be more than happy to take in and care for these children. Certainly they wouldn't charge more than usual hotel/motel rates.

How original! You know very little about Native Peoples, IMMIGRANT!

confiscation of the, "... property of one group and give it to another", as you claimed
i said this?....you want to show me where?....i said something about one person here who is just as much of an ass as those he talks about...and just to let you know,my "ilk" wasnt here yet when this shit was happening...

Ah, you're right, you weren't into the discussion until you piggybacked the post after your, ""ilk"" posted the remark about confiscation, to which you inferred tacit support in your remarks. A minor error on my part in picking out the one who made the slur... my apologies for that minor point. Save that bit, I was right on target with your superior Bullshit Attitude and swagger, which coincided with the proper miscreant.

Trump wants to evict several million - so where does their property go? Some may have accumulated considerable assets. Will their property be confiscated by the government?

What does the government do with anything? It will be used to leverage barrowing more money from China...

...oops...never mind....

Ah, you're right, you weren't into the discussion until you piggybacked the post after your, ""ilk"" posted the remark about confiscation, to which you inferred tacit support in your remarks. A minor error on my part in picking out the one who made the slur... my apologies for that minor point. Save that bit, I was right on target with your superior Bullshit Attitude and swagger, which coincided with the proper miscreant.
miscreant?....lakota?....you got that right,he does display a superior bullshit attitude...

miscreant?....lakota?....you got that right,he does display a superior bullshit attitude...

You're a dishonest SOB, HUH! What a clever response...the bell just rang recess is over.

You're a dishonest SOB, HUH! What a clever response...the bell just rang recess is over.
then you had better hurry....before you have to go to the principals office....

I'm sure noble Republican families would be more than happy to take in and care for these children. Certainly they wouldn't charge more than usual hotel/motel rates.
Funny...did they just disappear or got scared?

Funny...did they just disappear or got scared?
Far right below

2025464103_2736579804_399090118_0b3215ac8c1_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back