What Happens If 20,000 Migrants Enter Your City ?

America was founded by and for white Christians.

I believe you're confusing America with ...

26-nazi-ap.jpg

We're the ones who won that war.

Pretty sure it's your guys that got the raw end of that deal...allegedly.

And we came back even stronger ... those guys, well... they're gone from this Earth. America may have people who think like those guys ... but they will never be part of America.

26-nazi-ap.jpg

Pretty sure it's your guys that got the raw end of that deal...allegedly.

And we came back even stronger ... those guys, well... they're gone from this Earth. America may have people who think like those guys ... but they will never be part of America.

Yep, and today the demoralized descendants of those people are having their underage daughters gang raped by not so diverse gangs of a certain ethnicity while the authorities look the other way. Does that make you happy?

Nobody is above the law clause. Not even sneaky Mexicans. Everyone else managed to immigrate legally, follow the immigration laws, up to and including my great grand parents. Why can't modern Mexicans? What makes them soooo special they get sanctuary FROM immigration laws? And especially, since nobody was given a vote to approve it?
There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Agree. accept, why do the NPC liberals condemn Orange man but then create exclusionary zones for people to violate federal immigration laws? And then, NOBODY gets to vote on whether or not your city can be made a sanctuary for folks skirting federal laws? Doesn't that seem a tad...unconditional if not morally wrong?

Nobody is above the law clause. Not even sneaky Mexicans. Everyone else managed to immigrate legally, follow the immigration laws, up to and including my great grand parents. Why can't modern Mexicans? What makes them soooo special they get sanctuary FROM immigration laws? And especially, since nobody was given a vote to approve it?
Agree. accept, why do the NPC liberals condemn Orange man but then create exclusionary zones for people to violate federal immigration laws? And then, NOBODY gets to vote on whether or not your city can be made a sanctuary for folks skirting federal laws? Doesn't that seem a tad...unconditional if not morally wrong?

Why are you asking questions? You're not allowed to do that! Are you some kind of racist or something?!

Yes, YOUR city. Where YOU live. These 20,000 people are going to need a place to live, food, medical care, and other things. Many if not most, are destitute. Will they get immediate help ? How ? From whom ?

And if help doesn't come immediately to these migrants, will they turn to crime ? Will they steal cars (thereby increasing traffic congestion immensely) Will they burglarize, or just rob people in the streets ? Will they have communicable diseases ?

Will they overwhelm the social services department ? Will they overwhelm hospital ERs. What about school classrooms ? Will they cause massive litter problems ?

What if these 20,000 all stream into Douglas, AZ ? With a last counted population of just over 17,000, there would be more illegal aliens than residents (and who knows how many of those residents are illegal aliens themselves ?). What will happen to Douglas AZ ? (or its residents ? ; or the migrants ?) Anyone want to venture a guess ?

How about Loving, New Mexico ? Their population is only 1,413. Imagine them being swamped by 20,000 penniless, illegal migrants. How about Van Horn, Texas, with a population of 2,063. With a sudden influx of migrants 10 times their population, what would it be like for the residents of this town ?

Maybe those who say we don't need a wall, and there is no emergency, would like to tell us how these folks will get along ?

U.S. tracking three migrant caravans, one with 12,000 people
Excellent questions, all. At least Alaska is often viewed as a frozen wasteland where we all live in igloos...

Pretty sure it's your guys that got the raw end of that deal...allegedly.[/QUOTE
]
Yeah.

Not the new migrants. They only thing they own is the clothes they're wearing.

Immigrants coming to America with nothing is hardly a new story in our country, and it's what makes us great.

image.jpg
The biggest difference is that previous generations of immigrants were willing to work and eager to become AMERICANS. This new bunch wants all the freebies and fuck Americans.

Immigrants coming to America with nothing is hardly a new story in our country, and it's what makes us great.

image.jpg
The biggest difference is that previous generations of immigrants were willing to work and eager to become AMERICANS. This new bunch wants all the freebies and fuck Americans.

You can't blame immigrants for taking what is offered them. Hate the game, not the players.

image.jpg

Not to mention the fact that they bring their unvaccinated asses here here waving the flags of their host nations, have no intention of ever assimilating to gringo culture and quite literally despise us.

They damn sure open them when they get to the US. Immigrants open more businesses than US born citizens.
"They" ? You're talking about "immigrants" That includes people coming here with lots of money, and opening up businesses. Even I welcome THOSE people.

But I was talking about caravan invaders.

If you're going to respond to my posts, please at least keep on the same subject.

But I was talking about caravan invaders.

You said, 'migrants'. That includes legal, illegal, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, and Lithuanian. It includes, xtians, Jews, Muslims, Druids, and Agnostics.

If you're going to hate folks, be specific in your hates. Otherwise, you might offend those to whom you meant no offense.

I knew ya meant the illegal toilet bowl cleaners the whole time OP

I want no illegals and a strict 20 to 40 year moratorium ,,,creme of the planetary crop only
many will apply few will get in

Yea, disgusting

irish-america-1.jpg

13paradecityroom533.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-03-12-at-10.53.59-am.png

Imagine having the nerve to be proud of where you came from.
It certainly is disgusting when as said "they have no intention of ever assimilating to gringo culture and quite literally despise us"

But you cowardly DODGED that and then compounded the cowardice by changing the subject to good immigrants, who do assimilate, and don't despise us.

You said, 'migrants'. That includes legal, illegal, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, and Lithuanian. It includes, xtians, Jews, Muslims, Druids, and Agnostics.

If you're going to hate folks, be specific in your hates. Otherwise, you might offend those to whom you meant no offense.
I was specific enough, if you read the full OP, and don't cowardly and deliberately choose to take things out of context, just to push your agenda.

I was specific enough, if you read the full OP, and don't cowardly and deliberately choose to take things out of context, just to push your agenda.

That debate tactic is used all day, every day on this forum and it never convinces anyone to rethink their position that's for sure.

Forum List

Back