Zone1 what happens after death?

No one truly knows what happens to us after biological death.

here in lies the issue ...

No one truly knows what happens to us before biological death.

that would be evolution, knowing what to do to make change to make ourselves better - to grow wings - or live outside our physiology. spiritual freedom to visit other planets -

except time runs out because the desert is destroying our garden. and all the other living beings becoming extinct - for their selfish, stupid religion of greed.

A bizarre and inappropriate comment. Nobody fights for it, the evidence shows it.
You'd have to read it in the context of the post it was in response to. It's not that hard to figure out, it's not bizarre and it's not inappropriate.

What evidence do you have that disproves the existence of the incorporeal?

You'd have to read it in the context of the post it was in response to. It's not that hard to figure out, it's not bizarre and it's not inappropriate.

What evidence do you have that disproves the existence of the incorporeal?
I did. It was your usual tactic of attacking someone's position, they defend it, then you accuse them of being defensive.

Yawn.

What evidence do you have that disproves the idea that your god is just a mischevious Unicorn in the 4th dimension having a good laugh at your expense?

I did. It was your usual tactic of attacking someone's position, they defend it, then you accuse them of being defensive.

Yawn.

What evidence do you have that disproves the idea that your god is just a mischevious Unicorn in the 4th dimension having a good laugh at your expense?
Not the question I asked and I don't believe you did read what I wrote in the context of the discussion and you'd be hard pressed to state it.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'll meet his god. I'll talk to any god really. All they have to do is contact me. Some of them may not have my contact information. The one you worship is omniscient though. He has my number. I'm only willing to give my contact information to the gods that do not possess omniscience.

lol....OK.

First of all what you must realize is that if my God exists, and I know He does, yet you have never seen or heard a single word, dream, or vision from my God in your entire life in spite of fruitless searches or many decades praying to Jesus or throwing tons of money into church coffers, it is reasonable to conclude that the flaw or the reason for His tangible absence in your life is you.

True?

With that in mind try to imagine your consciousness as a vast ocean in which many fish and creatures of countless types are swimming around beneath the surface every which way. These fish represent thoughts that have either been instilled in you since birth or learned from teachers, parents, siblings, friends, enemies, believers, unbelievers, advertisers, pop culture, etc.. What you must do if you ever hope for irrefutable personal confirmation, proof, that my God is the only living God in existence and not some figment of an unrestrained imagination, is throw a great net into that ocean which is your mind and drag ashore every creature swimming in those waters. Then set aside one pail and methodically and deliberately examine each fish keeping the good fish, true thoughts, beliefs, facts, etc., and throw the worthless fish, bullshit, away. It could be something as insignificant as the saying "life's a bitch and then you die", or something as consequential as Jesus, a first century Jewish man, was God walking around in human form.

Another way to approach it is to understand that the subject of Kosher law, whether clean or unclean "flesh", is teaching and not food. Remember? "Eat my flesh"? What you must do is stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind by distinguishing between clean and unclean teaching, ideas, beliefs, knowledge, ideologies, etc, and renouncing anything that has crept into your mind like a weed in your little plot of earth, your mind. Till the soil, plant good seeds, fertilize and water the ground and good trees will grow and bear fruit that is pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

Do this and God himself will come to you and make himself known. Its all on you. There is no magic pill, no magic wand, no matzo to eat or priest to pay for acting, no one can do it for you.

Just do it, or if you're too lazy to purify your own mind and be refined, just bring me the broomstick of the wicked witch of the west and I will grant you your request, but be warned;

If you are invited to a black tie event and show up in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit the doorman will throw you into the darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited:
Because you had no evidence that disproves the existence of the incorporeal.

- because there is no evidence for the existence of the jew god is no reason the evidence for the metaphysical does not abound throughout the universe.

Forum List

Back