Zone1 what happens after death?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This site sounds pretty Catholic so far, meaning it is not Francis-esque (alleged-pope reference)

The same experiece as before you were born.

For example, one could ask what it was like to wake up after never having gone to sleep just as logically as they can ask what it is like to go to sleep and to never wake up.

Last edited:

This site sounds pretty Catholic so far, meaning it is not Francis-esque (alleged-pope reference)
Mostly you rot.

Some people get burnt.

Occasionally someone will get eaten by wildlife.

ummm

what?

Well, technically speaking, you are the universe.

Is your ''soul'' any less of a bunch of particles as those which make up your arms and legs?

Obviously some will always prefer to frame those kinds of questions in a way as to explain this cosmic connection in terms of purpose rather than process. But whatever. To debate process with purveyors of purpose is, to me, misery inducing. It's almost always negative waves.

The latter is, in my view, the logical, more relevant approach, however.

Last edited:

These people speak of 'souls' as if they exist. That's just a belief that lacks evidence of existing in the real world.

I dunno. The here and now, technically speaking, is infinite. You are the very thing that the universe is infinitely doing because you are part of it and is a part of you.

So, then, is there really a such thing as an experience of nothingness in that regard? I do not think so.

But that's just like...my opinion, man.

Last edited:

Same thing that happened before you were born. Nothing.

Well, technically speaking, you are the universe.
You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here.
Deteriorata. Deteriorata.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste,
And remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep.
Rotate your tires.
Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself,
And heed well their advice, even though they be turkeys.
Know what to kiss, and when.
Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do.
Wherever possible, put people on hold.
Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment,
and despite the changing fortunes of time,
There is always a big future in computer maintenance.

I thought a soul is like a VIN number is to a vehicle? Without a soul#(VIN#) how would our Maker(Manufacturer) know how to rebuild Makers creations back to original factory specs??? When one goes parts picking @ a wrecking yard for parts that VIN# is all important as those VIN# tell everything you need to know about the vehicle from cam specs, hp rating, gearing, handling package, options etc. You may have spirit & soul confused with one another, or maybe I do???

The SPIRIT(programing), from what I have read remains deactivated(disconnected battery/no power) until a new fully super charged battery is hooked up to the new & updated computer hardware( brain). Then the ORIGINAL but debugged of viruses human nature software(spirit) can then be programed into our updated computer hardware(brain). The emotional package, the intelligence package, values package, interest package, dedication package, humor/play package, love & commitment package & all the other custom programmed packages will obviously be staggered so we are not all the same. Once our rebuilt/remanufactured chassis and body is up & ready to roll the preprogramed computer can be installed & power hooked up from the battery(life source) & we are ready to cruise eternity with an unlimited warranty to safeguard against any & all failures/breakdowns!

Same thing that happened before you were born. Nothing.

could be you are left in observance without control of yourself for the outcome that will determine your future while being in a state of purgatory ... except it really does not seem a whole lot happens on earth that could be definitive for the meaningful outcome so desired.

When Jesus died and before his resurrection he went among the spirits who were dead and preached his gospel. When we die our spirits go to the world of spirits and await their resurrection and judgment. While in the world of spirits, the gospel is still being preached and you can still accept or reject it.

1 Peter 3:18-20
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1 Peter 4:6
6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Doctrine and Covenants 138

We all have access to evidence of what happens when people die. I don't know why some people say there isn't any proof. I would say there is tons of proof but that could dwindle down to ounces. Let's just say there are ounces of proof to show us what happens when you die.

Forum List

Back