What Happened To That 10% Middle Class Tax-Cut???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Remember when Trump promised to cut your taxes by November? We do.

I am well aware that Trump never lies and he keeps his promises, I know the wall is being built and Mexico is paying for it in spirit at least -- but where is that 10% middle class tax-cut that Trump promised would be passed? I remember him clearly saying “we're looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle-income people sometime around the first of November, maybe a little before that.” -- he also named names and said these people were working around the clock to get it done by saying:

“A major tax cut — we are going to be putting in, and are studying very deeply right now, around the clock, a major tax cut for middle-income people,” Trump told reporters after a rally in Nevada. “Not for business at all, for middle-income people. Now, the last [tax cut] was for middle-income, and for business, and our business is now coming back because of it. But we are looking at — and Kevin Brady is working on it, Paul Ryan is working, we’re all working on it — and we’re looking at a major tax cut for middle-income people who need it.”

Isn't Kevin Brady and Paul Ryan still alive? Why hasn't Trump said anything else about this tax cut?

Dimms can pass it when they take over the new Congress,right?

They can cut spending and save the US economy from our monstrous debt, right?

I will ask again...

What happened to Trump's middle class tax-cut that "HEEEEEEEEEE" promised?

I will ask again...

I don’t know. Clearly Congress didn’t vote on it.

Can Trump sign an E-order.

Did you WANT the tax cut? Are you whining because you think the tax cut would be a good thing, or are you complaining that something you didn’t want anyway didn’t happen because you don’t like Trump.

I am well aware that Trump never lies and he keeps his promises, I know the wall is being built and Mexico is paying for it in spirit at least -- but where is that 10% middle class tax-cut that Trump promised would be passed? I remember him clearly saying “we're looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle-income people sometime around the first of November, maybe a little before that.” -- he also named names and said these people were working around the clock to get it done by saying:

“A major tax cut — we are going to be putting in, and are studying very deeply right now, around the clock, a major tax cut for middle-income people,” Trump told reporters after a rally in Nevada. “Not for business at all, for middle-income people. Now, the last [tax cut] was for middle-income, and for business, and our business is now coming back because of it. But we are looking at — and Kevin Brady is working on it, Paul Ryan is working, we’re all working on it — and we’re looking at a major tax cut for middle-income people who need it.”

Isn't Kevin Brady and Paul Ryan still alive? Why hasn't Trump said anything else about this tax cut?
The Democrats are busy taking back their scraps.

I will ask again...

Did you WANT the tax cut? Are you whining because you think the tax cut would be a good thing, or are you complaining that something you didn’t want anyway didn’t happen because you don’t like Trump.
The middle class has always wanted targeted tax cuts because the middle class knows its a more effective multiplier to the economy...

But Trump decided to stick with the same ole failed trickle down economics -- until he was panicked about the midterms and suddenly pulled this 10% tax cut idea out his ass...

And it seems his sycophants didn't mind the blatant lying...and then they wonder why they have to always complain about how politicians never change....

They don't have to when they know you will continue to shake your poms poms no matter what they do -- just so you can "own the libs"

I will ask again...

The middle class has always wanted targeted tax cuts because the middle class knows its a more effective multiplier to the economy...

But Trump decided to stick with the same ole failed trickle down economics -- until he was panicked about the midterms and suddenly pulled this 10% tax cut idea out his ass...

And it seems his sycophants didn't mind the blatant lying...and then they wonder why they have to always complain about how politicians never change....

They don't have to when they know you will continue to shake your poms poms no matter what they do -- just so you can "own the libs"

Did you want the tax cut?

Gone as soon as the midterms were over.

It was never a real possibility, the middle class isn't rich.

I will ask again...

Did you want the tax cut?
More than you did obviously, since I am asking what has happened to it

And you are not.....

Just one more lie from the biggest fn liar ever to step into our WH and right before election time He really believes his followers are stupid and believe whatever crap comes out of his mouth

/---/ Congress, who controls all the spending and tax cuts, said no way Jose. Instead of whining, this should make you Libtards very happy.

What you fail to recall is he stated if the Republicans kept Congress.

No, he didn't say that -- he said the tax cut would be passed by November if not sooner...

But keep on being delusional for Trump -- you were most likely delusional for Bush beforehand

Sorry, OP, I would have loved another 10% tax cut.

The rich need to pay their fair share...right?

Sorry, OP, I would have loved another 10% tax cut.

The rich need to pay their fair share...right?
They haven't -- the first tax-cut proved that...

But of course, tax cuts for the wealthy leveraged on the backs of the middle class that balloons deficits is the conservative way....

No, he didn't say that -- he said the tax cut would be passed by November if not sooner...

But keep on being delusional for Trump -- you were most likely delusional for Bush beforehand
/---/ He said it would be voted on after the midterms. All a president can do is ask. Congress makes the decisions to enact. Civics 101

The delusion appears to rest with you, just repeating what you hear, rather than researching it-

Oct 24, 2018
Middle-Class Tax Cuts: Will One More Silence Democrats' False Rhetoric? | Investor's Business Daily
President Trump this week named 14 things that Republicans will do if they keep control of Congress. No. 1 on the list: "Continue to cut your taxes." At least you know Trump will carry through on his word.

The delusion appears to rest with you, just repeating what you hear, rather than researching it-

Oct 24, 2018
Middle-Class Tax Cuts: Will One More Silence Democrats' False Rhetoric? | Investor's Business Daily
President Trump this week named 14 things that Republicans will do if they keep control of Congress. No. 1 on the list: "Continue to cut your taxes." At least you know Trump will carry through on his word.

Let me know when you want to deal with what Trump actually said

"we're looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle-income people sometime around the first of November, maybe a little before that.”

Instead of putting things in his mouth that he didn't say or mean...

Besides, you Trump sycophants are the one who gets things placed in their mouths...know your role

Forum List

Back