What happened Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AmericasBrave58, Jan 7, 2010.

1. AmericasBrave58

AmericasBrave58 Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    :rolleyes: I think he fell of the train of logic and know how, and folks are catching the next train to reality.What i thought was going to happen, when he got my vote:cuckoo:,isn't what i see now, despite his time in office, he is moving in the opposite direction of what he promised he'd do, Now!!! What? I do believe i was an idiot to even think this would even work out.Well,Nobody is perfect, i know i am not.:(

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ba1614

ba1614 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +876
    What happened? He's realized that once you get the job, it requires more than a well read teleprompter, and that the American people aren't quite as stupid as his arrogant ass gives them credit for. That's what happened.

3. Neotrotsky

Neotrotsky Council to Supreme Soviet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,350

The left and the MSM sold the American people a "bag of goods" called Papa Obama and Hope and Change

4. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Just about every promise candidate Obama made he broke. The latest whopper was sayin that CSPAN would televise the committee meetings on healthcare to negotiate the UHC Bill w/o the big money players, like the dems always charged the GOP with. Remember all the bullshit about the Energy Bill and the left went crazy about who wrote it? Well the energy prices were fine for the Bush years, watch what happens to energy prices during the Obama years, especially if C+T passes.

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,757
    I don't know for sure what happened to Obama but I think it goes something like this: He was just plowing along being a typical Democrat politician and suddenly he ran out of lies that people would believe. It was down hill from there.

6. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    He was a bloody fantastic salesman, wasn't he? Don't feel bad . . . you are part of a huge group of folks who are having buyer's remorse.

7. Bill O'Olberman

Bill O'Olberman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I dont know about buyers remorse considering their other option was seemingly out of touch and admittedly subpar on economic issues (Father Time) and a Ditzy Bitch or how huge that group actually is. The only apparent thing is that the USA had major problems 11 almost 12 months ago and there are still problems today.

Pretty much everything Obama has pushed for was what he campaigned on... but alot of that has failed pretty bad.