What Exactly Is Lt. Governor McNally Apologizing For Again?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"FOX 17 News has obtained permission to share photos Tennessee Lt. Governor Randy McNally's verified Instagram account commented on. The suggestive photos posted by a 20-year-old male on Instagram under the handle @franklynsuperstar, largely depict him in his underwear in various poses. Lt. Governor McNally's Instagram account commented on some of the photos with comments such as "Super look Finn," "Hi Sunshine!" "I love it," and "Finn, you can turn a rainy day into rainbows and sunshine."

Aside from how cringe that interview was.....let's be honest... it's 2023, you don't have to be a closeted gay man anymore.....if you like young guys, own it....you want them to turn your days into rainbows and sunshine, live your truth...it's not like you are going to be a hypocrite and support anti-LGBTQ legislation while doing it....then, I suggest you try to hide it......but geesh, do a better job of hiding it....even Lindsey Graham isn't that flaming.

tempImagekms3b5.png

With all of these closeted gay Republicans, I suggest their wives go thru their phones and check those messages and contacts again....The guy he has listed as "Golf Buddy" may be whacking something other than golf balls...

Forum List

Back