What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

Trump would be much worse than Bush proved to be......never thought I could say that

Bush was a better President than Obama.
History has already established Bush as our worst modern president and among the five worst of all time

History has already established Democrats that voted for Obama twice as the most retarded among all voters. You picked skin color and see what it got you. Another unqualified black in a government job to make yourselves feel better.
Not really

History will show an America that was disgusted over being pulled into two senseless wars and an economy headed for a depression

Obama was our only choice
And yet his policies turned the ME into a murderous warring quagmire. He turned Syria and Libya into hell holes, with refugees flooding Europe. Droned innocents and alienated the Russians by instigating a coup in Ukraine...potentially setting up WWIII.

Regarding the economy, he doubled the national debt after calling W unpatriotic for his outrageous spending. The economy has gone nowhere since 2004 and BO did nothing to control Wall Street after they tanked the economy...in fact, he made them much richer and more powerful.

Obamabots like yourself clearly see the ignorance of W, but refuse to see the absolutely same ignorance in Big Ears. Partisans are ALWAYS blind to their OWN ignorance. Have you finished your morning blowjob of BO yet?

Syria. Senior and jr Assad has been murdering their own people for a very long time in order to maintain dictatorship. At the same time supporting terrorism against Israel. Did Obama tell the Syrians to revolt against their government? NO. Civil war in Syria is bound to happen whether we get involved or not.
Gaddafi ruled Libya will brutality for 42 years....... Gaddafi also support terrorism like the Assad. Did Obama instructed the Libyans to revolt against Gaddafi? NO. It's the Libyans that overthrew Gaddafi not Obama.
Ukraine. Did Obama organized the anti government protest to over throw their president? Putin invaded Ukraine taking over Crimea. Isn't it?
Being said...... How can you even blamed Obama with all these conflicts?

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???
There have been a number of studies done on why people vote for a candidate. The one thing that stands out is people no longer vote for a candidate because they expect to get something if the candidate is elected. People have become so accustomed to candidates not delivering on promises that they really don't expect it. The reasons they do vote for candidate are a bit surprising.

If you really want to make more people go to the polls on election day, put someone on the ballot a lot of people hate. That’s because we are far more likely to turn out because we can’t stand someone than because we think one candidate is a really swell person.

What that means for the upcoming election is the candidates will use the 2 to 1 rule, twice as much campaigning should be directed at making voters hate the opposition than loving you.

Now what happens if both candidates are seen as pretty favorable candidates for example Obama vs Romney. Now the 2 to 1 rule works in reverse. The candidate spends twice as much time making voters love them than hating the opposition. This works because voters are not nearly as interested in issues as they are the personality of the candidate.

Last edited:
What do we "get" by voting for Trump?

We get laughed at by the rest of the world

1. An embarrassment from around the world. Middle East, Europe and Asian countries despise Adolf Trump. That's already been proven and calling him a clown.
2. Trump is a racist. Rise of white supremacist and hatred.
3. Constitutional meltdown.
4. We are going to war.
5. Lie to American people.
6. US isolation from the rest of the world.
7. All prices of commodities will be so high that will cripple this country.
8. Unable to sell American products overseas.
9. Divide this country to an unimaginable level.
9. Best to fight ISIS???? Like what? Is he going to do any different from what we are doing now and the Russians?
10. Trade? He is lying.
11. Deport 11 millions? He is lying.
So why would anyone vote for this arrogant asshole? Maybe ignorance and stupidity.

The stupidity is this fear mongering list...lol

Nope..... Wildbill............ Are you scared that I'm telling you the reality? Be very careful what you wish for.

Your retarded little list is the last thing I'm afraid of...lol

You people throw "racist" and "fascist" around so much, it doesn't even mean anything. Its especially meaningless, because you either don't know what it means, or can't provide a credible example to prove your point.

At the end of the day, it boils down to the fact that your arguments are so weak and baseless, you have no alternative but to engage in insults and name calling

Read a book, then come talk to us.

Really? Maybe you've been living in your cabin too long. Why don't you pick any of the item or all of the items I mentioned above and I will be more than happy to kick your ass.
I travel overseas...... Link below is well known all over the world that Trump is a clown and arrogant racist. That's embarrassing. The very SAD part is.................. they are calling us we Americans and me included that............ How can we be so stupid to follow Adolf Trump.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Op-eds don'tdont equal facts. You'll never kick my was with an op-ed.

1. An embarrassment from around the world. Middle East, Europe and Asian countries despise Adolf Trump. That's already been proven and calling him a clown.
2. Trump is a racist. Rise of white supremacist and hatred.
3. Constitutional meltdown.
4. We are going to war.
5. Lie to American people.
6. US isolation from the rest of the world.
7. All prices of commodities will be so high that will cripple this country.
8. Unable to sell American products overseas.
9. Divide this country to an unimaginable level.
9. Best to fight ISIS???? Like what? Is he going to do any different from what we are doing now and the Russians?
10. Trade? He is lying.
11. Deport 11 millions? He is lying.
So why would anyone vote for this arrogant asshole? Maybe ignorance and stupidity.

The stupidity is this fear mongering list...lol

Nope..... Wildbill............ Are you scared that I'm telling you the reality? Be very careful what you wish for.

Your retarded little list is the last thing I'm afraid of...lol

You people throw "racist" and "fascist" around so much, it doesn't even mean anything. Its especially meaningless, because you either don't know what it means, or can't provide a credible example to prove your point.

At the end of the day, it boils down to the fact that your arguments are so weak and baseless, you have no alternative but to engage in insults and name calling

Read a book, then come talk to us.

Really? Maybe you've been living in your cabin too long. Why don't you pick any of the item or all of the items I mentioned above and I will be more than happy to kick your ass.
I travel overseas...... Link below is well known all over the world that Trump is a clown and arrogant racist. That's embarrassing. The very SAD part is.................. they are calling us we Americans and me included that............ How can we be so stupid to follow Adolf Trump.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Op-eds don'tdont equal facts. You'll never kick my was with an op-ed.

You lost grand pa.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???
There have been a number of studies done on why people vote for a candidate. The one thing that stands out is people no longer vote for a candidate because they expect to get something if the candidate is elected. People have become so accustomed to candidates not delivering on promises that they really don't expect it. The reasons they do vote for candidate are a bit surprising.

If you really want to make more people go to the polls on election day, put someone on the ballot a lot of people hate. That’s because we are far more likely to turn out because we can’t stand someone than because we think one candidate is a really swell person.

What that means for the upcoming election is the candidates will use the 2 to 1 rule, twice as much campaigning should be directed at making voters hate the opposition than loving you.

Now what happens if both candidates are seen as pretty favorable candidates for example Obama vs Romney. Now the 2 to 1 rule works in reverse. The candidate spends twice as much time making voters love them than hating the opposition. This works because voters are not nearly as interested in issues as they are the personality of the candidate.

Scouts nominees are fairly easy to predict since there are fewer moving parts

The only benefits I can see is that it would mean the Republicans failed to put their candidate in office. It would also mean no more far right judges in the SC. Other than that, status quo, unless the Dems regain the Senate and House.
those aren't reasons to vote 'for' hillary.

why vote for her?
I've said many times that I won't vote for her. I may vote against her opponent though.

Well you may have finally got something right Joe.

The thing is my son, we have had professional stinking lying corrupt politicians in the WH for decades. Where has that gotten us? I am willing to take a chance on Trump, because doing the same thing over and over again, as you do, is the definition of insanity.

So instead of doing the same thing that kind of works, you are just going to do something crazy because it's different. Um, yeah. got it.

Joe are you aware that Reagan left the WH in 1988?

Go back and read Free-Wills original quote. He credited Reagan for Clinton's economic prosperity... seeming to forget that we had a huge ass fucking recession that was fucking miserable in 1992.

Hmmm- Democrats- We have peace and prosperity.

Republicans we have wars and recessions.

But please, keep telling us how there is no difference between the two parties and that a Reality TV Rodeo Clown is going to liberate you from whatever trailer park you live in.
Well there it is....my son. Doing the same thing DOES NOT KINDA WORK.

Your analysis on Rs and Ds is total bull shit.

Are you aware of who got us in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam...to say nothing of Bubba's and BO's dumb actions in Yugo and Libya, Afghanshitisan, Syria...etc?

No need to reply...I know beforehand it will be ignorance...See? I am clairvoyant.
Who got us into WWII?
Have you ever heard of FDR...Beavis?
Oh, I thought it was because Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. I had no idea that FDR just did it on a whim. Did Tojo try to kill his father or something?

Taking into consideration that it appears to be Trump vs. Hillary, we will get a country not led by Trump. Which is potentially the best thing any candidate has been able to offer us since FDR took office.

A country led by Clinton will be a disaster.
I agree, I think Clinton will offer us more of the same that we already have...which have proven to be ineffective at best, leading us towards something like a slow and painful death.

Unfortunately, when faced between Charybdis and Scylla, one chooses the lesser of the two.

Trump can't do any worse. Butnm, we know Clinton will be a disaster.
Trump would be much worse than Bush proved to be......never thought I could say that

Better at fucking things up beyond recognition. Better at getting our servicemen killed. Better at ignoring terror attacks. Better at crashing the economy. Yeah, I guess Bush was better at all those things.

I agree, I think Clinton will offer us more of the same that we already have...which have proven to be ineffective at best, leading us towards something like a slow and painful death.

Unfortunately, when faced between Charybdis and Scylla, one chooses the lesser of the two.

Better at fucking things up beyond recognition. Better at getting our servicemen killed. Better at ignoring terror attacks. Better at crashing the economy. Yeah, I guess Bush was better at all those things.
Bush is irrelevant in the upcoming election and Obama is becoming so.
Neither Clinton nor Trump is popular with general election voters. It will boil down to who is the most unpopular which means a very negative campaign.

Clinton is far more qualified and more knowledge, than Trump and can certainly out debate him in a real debate but political debates are shouting matches and that favors Trump. If Trump ever get's into a real debate with Clinton, she will destroy him. So far Trump has always been able to divert and launch personal attacks to cover his lack of knowledge. That may not work in a two hour one on one debate in which issues are more fully explored than in primary debates.

Last edited:

More American servicemen died under Obama's administration than undder Bush's

The economy crashed after the Democrats took over Congress.

Nice fail

Neither Clinton nor Trump is popular with general election voters. It will boil down to who is the most unpopular which means a very negative campaign.

Clinton is far more qualified and more knowledge, than Trump and can certainly out debate him in a real debate but political debates are shouting matches and that favors Trump. If Trump ever get's into a real debate with Clinton, she will destroy him. So far Trump has always been able to divert and launch personal attacks to cover his lack of knowledge. That may not work in a two hour one on one debate in which issues are more fully explored than in primary debates.

she's going to make mincemeat out of him. he can't do a straight debate. he also has the highest negative numbers of any candidate ever.

i'll also point out that he doesn't even have half of the delegates currently distributed in the GOP race. and she has way more votes than he does numerically.

Nice fail

Last time I heard there 4,500 US casualties of war during Irag invasion alone..... Would you care to elaborate how many US soldiers died under Obama administration?

The MSM will do it's job....that being to denigrate the R nominee at every turn (particularly if it is Trump), while doing all they can to make Cankles look presidential. (that will be tough to accomplish)..and of course refusing to report on all those skeletons in her very large closet.

Many Americans will be fooled.
trump will empty that closet, I can't wait.

she's going to make mincemeat out of him. he can't do a straight debate. he also has the highest negative numbers of any candidate ever.

i'll also point out that he doesn't even have half of the delegates currently distributed in the GOP race. and she has way more votes than he does numerically.
dude, everything the media avoids of hers in the news, will come out like rockets firing when Trump takes her on. I can't wait. I'm going to laugh my fkn balls off.

Nice fail

Last time I heard there 4,500 US casualties of war during Irag invasion alone..... Would you care to elaborate how many US soldiers died under Obama administration?

You need to read a book, if you think 4,500 troops died during the invasion.

There have been 4,491 American KIA's, total.

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most American KIA's occured under Obama's administration.

3 Out of 4 U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Occurred Under Obama

Nice fail

You do realize the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan don't you?

Why are you lying about KIAs?

Nice fail

You do realize the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan don't you?

Why are you lying about KIAs?

I said that more American servicemen died under Obama's administration. I proved that to be a fact.

Forum List

Back