What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

Better at fucking things up beyond recognition. Better at getting our servicemen killed. Better at ignoring terror attacks. Better at crashing the economy. Yeah, I guess Bush was better at all those things.

More American servicemen died under Obama's administration than undder Bush's

The economy crashed after the Democrats took over Congress.

Nice fail

Last time I heard there 4,500 US casualties of war during Irag invasion alone..... Would you care to elaborate how many US soldiers died under Obama administration?

You need to read a book, if you think 4,500 troops died during the invasion.

There have been 4,491 American KIA's, total.

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most American KIA's occured under Obama's administration.

3 Out of 4 U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Occurred Under Obama
You do realize the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan don't you?

Why are you lying about KIAs?

I said that more American servicemen died under Obama's administration. I proved that to be a fact.
That is a lie

You completely ignored Iraq you asshole

Nice fail

Last time I heard there 4,500 US casualties of war during Irag invasion alone..... Would you care to elaborate how many US soldiers died under Obama administration?

I said that more American servicemen died under Obama's administration. I proved that to be a fact.
That is a lie

How do you figure that?

Nice fail

That is a lie

The comment I responded to stated, "Bush is better at getting American soldiers killed than Obama".

I said, "More American servicemen died under the Obama administration than under the Bush administration", and proved that to be a fact.

Sorry if the facts destroy your messianic fantasy.

Um, no. They didn't. I think where you pea brain is confused is that more soldiers died in AFGHANISTAN in the Obama years, because Obama unlike Bush, actually bothered to fight the Afghan war. (As opposed to BUsh who couldn't wait to fight a war in Iraq for no good reason.)

But if you total up Bush's dead in Iraq (over 5000) and Afghanistan (about 600) it far exceeds the 1600 or so who've died in Afghanistan after Obama ordered a surge.

Um, no. They didn't. I think where you pea brain is confused is that more soldiers died in AFGHANISTAN in the Obama years, because Obama unlike Bush, actually bothered to fight the Afghan war. (As opposed to BUsh who couldn't wait to fight a war in Iraq for no good reason.)

But if you total up Bush's dead in Iraq (over 5000) and Afghanistan (about 600) it far exceeds the 1600 or so who've died in Afghanistan after Obama ordered a surge.

There were 4,491 KIA's in Iraq. Not, "over 5,000". And, not all of those 4,491 died under the Bush admin.

Its, "[your] pea brain", not, "you pea brain"

If you're going to insult someone, make sure your facts AND your spelling and usage are correct.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???
Question, what fuck are you ass ho's gonna get from Trump or what did you get from GW and because you won't respond, you have a nice day, fool!!

There were 4,491 KIA's in Iraq. Not, "over 5,000". And, not all of those 4,491 died under the Bush admin.

Actually, KIA's don't include contractors, over 800 of whom died in Iraq. So 5000 is accurate.

Not that I thought you'd be man enough to admit you were wrong. Your type never is.

I didn't include contractors...lol. Hence, the reason the more accurate number I posted is lower than your erroneous estimate.

That is a lie

The comment I responded to stated, "Bush is better at getting American soldiers killed than Obama".

I said, "More American servicemen died under the Obama administration than under the Bush administration", and proved that to be a fact.

You sir...are a moron

You use the numbers from Afghanistan to make a claim that more soldiers died under Obama. How can you conveniently "forget" Iraq?

I didn't include contractors...lol. Hence, the reason the more accurate number I posted is lower than your erroneous estimate.

So are you trying to claim that contractors who were killed in IRaq working for the DoD weren't Americans killed in a war? Is this what you are trying to claim.

Even counting ONLY service members, more died on Bush's watch than Obama's.

Better at fucking things up beyond recognition. Better at getting our servicemen killed. Better at ignoring terror attacks. Better at crashing the economy. Yeah, I guess Bush was better at all those things.

Nice fail

Poor, demented, lying rightie...

2001-2008: 4,852
2009-2016: 2,025

iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

So are you trying to claim that contractors who were killed in IRaq working for the DoD weren't Americans killed in a war? Is this what you are trying to claim.

Like most righties, that idiot is delirious. :cuckoo:

Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're shouldn't call someone an idiot.

Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're shouldn't call someone an idiot.
Ah, the cries of desperation. I've used those words thousands of times and spelled them right every time but once and all you can do after being embarrassed by pointing out incorrectly that more American military died under Obama than under Bush, is to point to the one time I got the word wrong. How sad.

Meanwhile, your idiocy about more troops getting killed under Obama than under Bush has been thoroughly squashed like a bug on the windshield of an 18-wheeler barreling down a highway.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

There have been a number of studies done on why people vote for a candidate. The one thing that stands out is people no longer vote for a candidate because they expect to get something if the candidate is elected. People have become so accustomed to candidates not delivering on promises that they really don't expect it. The reasons they do vote for candidate are a bit surprising.

If you really want to make more people go to the polls on election day, put someone on the ballot a lot of people hate. That’s because we are far more likely to turn out because we can’t stand someone than because we think one candidate is a really swell person.

What that means for the upcoming election is the candidates will use the 2 to 1 rule, twice as much campaigning should be directed at making voters hate the opposition than loving you.

Now what happens if both candidates are seen as pretty favorable candidates for example Obama vs Romney. Now the 2 to 1 rule works in reverse. The candidate spends twice as much time making voters love them than hating the opposition. This works because voters are not nearly as interested in issues as they are the personality of the candidate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

That is a lie

Is that math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?

Question, what fuck are you ass ho's gonna get from Trump or what did you get from GW and because you won't respond, you have a nice day, fool!!
The only thing anyone get's from a presidential candidate is disappointment. None of them live up to their campaign promises. The bigger the promises, the bigger the disappointment.

This election is shaping up to be a landslide as we see the limitation of Trumps low information voters

Forum List

Back