What exactly are you libs going to "get" by voting Hillary

dude, everything the media avoids of hers in the news, will come out like rockets firing when Trump takes her on. I can't wait. I'm going to laugh my fkn balls off.
Kiss your balls goodbye...

Fox News poll confirms: Hillary Clinton won the debate in a landslide

:dance:
yep, 26 years of experience. Bad experience. yep message delivered loud and clear.
Hillary won in a "landslide.."

And that's according to rightwing Fox!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???

We're going to get someone who knows the fucking job and wont need training wheels while claiming he's doing BMX backflips. We'll be getting someone who understands foreign policy more than "knock the crap out of them" while showing a bicep without any specifics. We'll get someone who's tax plan wont fuck everyone who posts here up the ass.

We'd be getting someone who is sane. Someone who doesnt pick fights with women and claim to be a tough guy while cowaring from the President of Mexico and Mark Cuban.

Other than social warrior bullshit? You ain't getting more jobs. Or more money. Or more safety.

What are you going to GET for it???
Children's health care. You can guarantee that for sure based on her history of helping children. Republicans only help the fetus. The kid can die for all they care.

Forum List

Back