What does Trump mean by "American Carnage."

Judging from his doom and gloom speech, yes they appear to be right.

In two-three years when the killings in Chicago are still there, and possibly worse, will it still be "American Carnage?"

Or will His Highness come up with another term?

It may still be the same IF they reelect the same city government, Trump is a SMALL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT person. If the mayor shitpile is still there, It may well be worse after all they just shit on the cops didn't they. You people are the dumbest shit on earth. Your ideas are like >>>>OH that dog shit on my lawn,, TRUMP made him do it, Impeach Trump,<<<<<<. Damn why do we even tolerate you as something to laugh at. We should REQUIRE ALL LIBERALS TO BE ABORTED. You should have no problem with that. Hell I may even change my mind about your murder for something as good as that idea.

a
Only to the fools on the right who actually think things are going to turn around for them because of who is in the White House.

The left has been preaching doom and gloom about Trumps presidency for so long, it's all they can see.

The jury is still out on that one. So far it seems progressives will be right.

If Trump thinks we have "carnage" now, wait until he fully moves the US embassy to Jerusalem. He is asking for an escalation of terrorist attacks in the US. All the foreign policy experts agree. But since his foreign policy experience is "Bigly", he knows better.
So far it seems progressives will be right.

after less than 24 hours in office, most of which has be attending celebrations of his presidency, and you ASSUME progressives will be right?

Still have stock in that buggy whip factory?

Judging from his doom and gloom speech, yes they appear to be right.

In two-three years when the killings in Chicago are still there, and possibly worse, will it still be "American Carnage?"

Or will His Highness come up with another term?

No one is brave enough to coin a new phrase? Come on, you know nothing is going to change. What will the "American Carnage" become?

A talking point for parrots

I got it!

American Carnage America will become "Collateral Damage America."

What's a few less brown skinned.people, anyway...

Is that before or after we become a Russian State? That was the darkest inaugural speech ever given.
We’re told that we have a broken political system; a broken tax system; a broken justice system; a broken national infrastructure; a broken educational system; a broken health care system; broken inner cities; a broken financial system; a broken welfare system; with still other pieces of broken America scattered across the national landscape.

Politicians use such language when they’re trying to get something they want or to one-up the other party. Trump’s “carnage” description used Washington’s own words against it and there’s no reason to expect those who love the DC insiders to like it.

Forum List

Back