Trump's first salvo in his brand new war on HIS OWN BASE.

R

rdean

First two acts:

Gut Obamacare with a wide ranging attack on all American's health care. Remember, Obamacare isn't just for the poor. It also has protections for the middle class like pre-existing conditions, removing ceiling blocks and keeping youngsters insured.

Raise rates on fist time home buyers.

-----------------------
Sarah Edelman, director of housing policy at the Center for American Progress said: "So-called reckless homeowners didn't cause the housing crisis—but predatory lenders who tricked consumers into mortgages with exploding interest rates and other harmful features did. More than seven million Americans lost their homes during the foreclosure crisis, largely because of predatory mortgages and incompetent servicing practices. As we were reminded yesterday at Steve Mnuchin's Senate confirmation hearing, Trump's own Treasury secretary nominee made millions from the crash, and today's action is all the proof we need to know whose side the Trump administration is on."

In First Hour, President Trump Delivers 'Punch in the Gut to Middle Class'
-----------------------------
Ohh, you people are so screwed. Trump is taking it to you. You asked for him. He told you what he was going to do. You can't possibly be surprised he's finally keeping his word on something.

i want obamacare gutted like a fish and i don't know or care much about the home buyers plight RDean .

Trump is not attacking health care....so.....
Oh yes he is.

The executive order, signed in the Oval Office as one of the new president’s first actions, directs agencies to grant relief to all constituencies affected by the sprawling 2010 health-care law: consumers, insurers, hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, states and others. It does not describe specific federal rules to be softened or lifted, but it appears to give room for agencies to eliminate an array of ACA taxes and requirements.

Trump signs executive order that could effectively gut Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate

Oh yes he is.

The executive order, signed in the Oval Office as one of the new president’s first actions, directs agencies to grant relief to all constituencies affected by the sprawling 2010 health-care law: consumers, insurers, hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, states and others. It does not describe specific federal rules to be softened or lifted, but it appears to give room for agencies to eliminate an array of ACA taxes and requirements.

Trump signs executive order that could effectively gut Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate
Health insurance is not health care....so....I can't help your inner idiot......

Oh yes he is.

------------------------------------------------------- the Individual Mandate is all i care about , once that is gone you sickly beggars looking for FREE STUFF can do as you like RDean !!

good comeback , i think that thats number 1 eh RDean ??
You already know that 20 million people, most of them being Trump voters, losing their healthcare would be devastating.

And you know that many of those trying to buy their first home so they can start their own family are also Trump supporters.

What does that tell you about what kind of person you are? And you are proud to be that kind of person. We both already knew that so why did I have to say it? You are what you are.

You already know that 20 million people, most of them being Trump voters, losing their healthcare would be devastating.

And you know that many of those trying to buy their first home so they can start their own family are also Trump supporters.

What does that tell you about what kind of person you are? And you are proud to be that kind of person. We both already knew that so why did I have to say it? You are what you are.

WINNERS!!!

------------------------------------------------------------ like i said , get rid of the unAmerican mandate and you sickly beggars can do as you like , As far as 1st time home buyers , looks like they might wanna rent an apartment until they can AFFORD buying and paying for a house and all the associated costs RDean !!

This executive order is pure fluff - he just wanted to sign something that looks to be about Obamacare but vague enough to be completely non-binding.

Oh yes he is.

------------------------------------------------------- the Individual Mandate is all i care about , once that is gone you sickly beggars looking for FREE STUFF can do as you like RDean !!
You are simply too ignorant. No really, you are super ignorant.

I'll try to explain, but you are such a dumbass, I fear it won't "take".

This was my first statement:

Gut Obamacare with a wide ranging attack on all American's health care. Remember, Obamacare isn't just for the poor. It also has protections for the middle class like pre-existing conditions, removing ceiling blocks and keeping youngsters insured.

If you had insurance before the ACA, even employee insurance, if you had, say, cancer and your ceiling was $100,000 and you had enough treatments that you reached that limit, but you still needed more treatments, the cost of those were on you. That's why, under Bush, medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy. That changed with the ACA.

If you worked your entire life, like I did. And you had multiple patents, like I do. And your work provided jobs for hundreds of people, like I did, and you get sick, which thankfully I'm not, I feel you are owed the help. You aren't getting anything for free. This is American helping American. If someone in your own family got sick, would you just say "die fucker, no free stuff". And what happened when you ran out of money? Would you make sure they were dead before that? And if you can't understand this, you are one ignorant fuck. Getting help from Obamacare and not even knowing it.

No one's mortgage rates were raised. Relieving the burdens placed by obamacare is the first thing that should have been passed. No one should be fined because they can't afford insurance.

This executive order is pure fluff - he just wanted to sign something that looks to be about Obamacare but vague enough to be completely non-binding.
Everyone keeps saying that what he does is "fluff". When it bites you in the ass, you can see just how "fluffy" it is.

First two acts:

Raise rates on fist time home buyers.

-----------------------
Sarah Edelman, director of housing policy at the Center for American Progress said: "So-called reckless homeowners didn't cause the housing crisis—but predatory lenders who tricked consumers into mortgages with exploding interest rates and other harmful features did. More than seven million Americans lost their homes during the foreclosure crisis, largely because of predatory mortgages and incompetent servicing practices. As we were reminded yesterday at Steve Mnuchin's Senate confirmation hearing, Trump's own Treasury secretary nominee made millions from the crash, and today's action is all the proof we need to know whose side the Trump administration is on."

In First Hour, President Trump Delivers 'Punch in the Gut to Middle Class'
-----------------------------
Ohh, you people are so screwed. Trump is taking it to you. You asked for him. He told you what he was going to do. You can't possibly be surprised he's finally keeping his word on something.

You are qouting left wing statists about repealing their attempt to control the healthcare of all Americans........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No one's mortgage rates were raised. Relieving the burdens placed by obamacare is the first thing that should have been passed. No one should be fined because they can't afford insurance.
Well he just signed it yesterday. Give him time and in the meantime. learn what "FIRST TIME" home buyer means.

Everyone keeps saying that what he does is "fluff". When it bites you in the ass, you can see just how "fluffy" it is.

Lets not make a rule of one example. He will sign something of serious consequence, this ACA executive order not it however.

--------------------------------------------------- no one should be REQUIRED to buy obamacare !!

Forum List

Back