What does the left think of Ted Cruz's opponent? Well, not much actually lol

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

In fact they know so little they can't name a single accomplishment of his.

This generation of uninformed buffoons are shaping our future.

Scary shit

Low info voters, otherwise known as democrats

Why should we believe that just because it appears on the internet?

I never said that anyone had to believe it.
I was just posting a link to Bet's O Rourke's accomplishments. Which is really not much. That was really my point to the comment to the post.

I was just posting a link to Bet's O Rourke's accomplishments. Which is really not much. That was really my point to the comment to the post.
I know, I just wonder why so many people see it on the internet and parrot it out like its the gospel. Not saying you do, but a whole lot of people do. 99 percent of the crap on the net would not stand up in court.

Low info voters, otherwise known as democrats

These College kids are being led around by the nose and Indoctrinated by their Leftist Progressive Professors, and the funny part is they're paying for it what a great scam.

I know, I just wonder why so many people see it on the internet and parrot it out like its the gospel. Not saying you do, but a whole lot of people do. 99 percent of the crap on the net would not stand up in court.

Oh I totally agree! My link was a response to this post. But like I said, I could care even less about Beto. Whether stuff about him on the internet is true or not. To me, he doesn't speak for Texas. Not to mention, what he believes in about America.
I don't particularly care about "Lying" Ted either. But if I was in Texas and had a chance to vote. I wouldn't vote for either one. But since we don't have much of a choice - since its Beto and Cruz, I would vote for the latter. Just so Beto doesn't have any chance to get in.

Oh I totally agree! My link was a response to this post. But like I said, I could care even less about Beto. Whether stuff about him on the internet is true or not. To me, he doesn't speak for Texas. Not to mention, what he believes in about America.
I don't particularly care about "Lying" Ted either. But if I was in Texas and had a chance to vote. I wouldn't vote for either one. But since we don't have much of a choice - since its Beto and Cruz, I would vote for the latter. Just so Beto doesn't have any chance to get in.
We vote tomorrow. Libs to hell.

Ted Cruz's opponent?

What about Ted Cruz?

DpEu0_1WsAA-cV6.jpg

What a pu$$y. Trump called him lyin' Ted and it stuck.

Trump said Cruz's wife was a DOG!

Trump said Ted Cruz's father helped kill JFK.

And Canadian born Cruz still campaigned for Trump? Seriously?

This is for the people for the state of Texas. As well, as for the rest of the nation. If this is the guy you want as your next U.S. Senator, I must say, you rethink about who you vote for this Monday, October 23, 2018.

This is part of his "mission" he would do if he is elected as U.S. Senator. (This is straight from his own website: Immigration - Beto for Senate)

Here is a partial of what you would read if you go to his website. It is about what he would do about the Immigration issue.

"Much of our strength, success, and security as a state and as a country depends on the immigrants who contribute to our society as together we build the American Dream. Any honest immigration reform must reflect the value of immigrants, refugees, and asylum-seekers by providing a path to work, family reunification and citizenship.​

At a time when the border with Mexico has never been safer, and when we’ve never spent so much on border security, the surest way to improve safety and security is not to build a wall or spend billions more, but to ensure that we are maximizing the potential from everyone in this state, treating each other with respect and dignity."
So, let me start with this:

Much of our strength, success, and security as a state and as a country depends on the immigrants who contribute to our society as together we build the American Dream.

Seriously?

Much of our strength, success, and security as a state and as a country depends on the immigrants who contribute to our society?

How is that even possible? They have pretty much "crashed" our borders "illegally". How is that security? Not to mention, how did they even make any contribution to our society?

Oh yeah, coming to our country illegally and some of them doing severe harm while they come here, is certainly a "contribution to our society"?

Ok, last time I checked, "contributing to our society" would be doing good for the people. Like your neighbors. Getting a good education and make something of yourself. For yourself. To respect others - that includes coming here legally. And helping others around you. Not killing or raping people just for the sake that you want to "contribute to society".

Another thing:

How are they "building the American Dream"?

Can anyone on the left please care to explain these "issues" that Beto O Rourke would like to implement if he becomes the next Senator?

He (Beto) is also for "Gun Control".

So, this is the guy you want for Texas and for the rest of the nation - for many years to come?

Seriously?

Immigration - Beto for Senate

This is for the people for the state of Texas. As well, as for the rest of the nation. If this is the guy you want as your next U.S. Senator, I must say, you rethink about who you vote for this Monday, October 23, 2018.

This is part of his "mission" he would do if he is elected as U.S. Senator. (This is straight from his own website: Immigration - Beto for Senate)

Here is a partial of what you would read if you go to his website. It is about what he would do about the Immigration issue.

"Much of our strength, success, and security as a state and as a country depends on the immigrants who contribute to our society as together we build the American Dream. Any honest immigration reform must reflect the value of immigrants, refugees, and asylum-seekers by providing a path to work, family reunification and citizenship.​

At a time when the border with Mexico has never been safer, and when we’ve never spent so much on border security, the surest way to improve safety and security is not to build a wall or spend billions more, but to ensure that we are maximizing the potential from everyone in this state, treating each other with respect and dignity."
So, let me start with this:

Much of our strength, success, and security as a state and as a country depends on the immigrants who contribute to our society as together we build the American Dream.

Seriously?

Much of our strength, success, and security as a state and as a country depends on the immigrants who contribute to our society?

How is that even possible? They have pretty much "crashed" our borders "illegally". How is that security? Not to mention, how did they even make any contribution to our society?

Oh yeah, coming to our country illegally and some of them doing severe harm while they come here, is certainly a "contribution to our society"?

Ok, last time I checked, "contributing to our society" would be doing good for the people. Like your neighbors. Getting a good education and make something of yourself. For yourself. To respect others - that includes coming here legally. And helping others around you. Not killing or raping people just for the sake that you want to "contribute to society".

Another thing:

How are they "building the American Dream"?

Can anyone on the left please care to explain these "issues" that Beto O Rourke would like to implement if he becomes the next Senator?

He (Beto) is also for "Gun Control".

So, this is the guy you want for Texas and for the rest of the nation - for many years to come?

Seriously?

Immigration - Beto for Senate
He has to be talking about his drug dealer.

In fact they know so little they can't name a single accomplishment of his.

This generation of uninformed buffoons are shaping our future.

Scary shit

Not worse than minions knowing that their orange is a liar, not Christian, a Democrat, a conman, a cheater and a bully and still voted for him.

Forum List

Back