what does BLM mean??

the truth is that many people are being shot to death who don't have to be shot to death for what they are doing. Many are being shot merely because they are running away rather than threatening anyone else. Many of these people who are being shot to death in this manner are not white. I would say that our police are out of control.

the truth is that many people are being shot to death who don't have to be shot to death for what they are doing. Many are being shot merely because they are running away rather than threatening anyone else. Many of these people who are being shot to death in this manner are not white. I would say that our police are out of control.

When a thug criminal is running away how is law enforcement supposed to know they are not going to cause harm to someone else?
Maybe they are going to break into a home to hide, carjack someone to get away, hold someone hostage, etc.

When law enforcement tells you to stop, put your hands on your head, and drop to the ground, do it or get shot.

When a thug criminal is running away how is law enforcement supposed to know they are not going to cause harm to someone else?
Maybe they are going to break into a home to hide, carjack someone to get away, hold someone hostage, etc.

When law enforcement tells you to stop, put your hands on your head, and drop to the ground, do it or get shot.

You are stupid, aren't you. The problem is that law enforcement in many areas have abandoned their duties and started becoming some fascist force, particularly against minorities. How can a person tell that a command given them is legitimate or the result of some racist mouth? Law enforcement officers are supposed to operate with a sense of ethics to protect and serve, but this has now come into question because of the immoral and dangerous behavior of some. I am old enough to remember when police in Mississippi facilitated the murders of the three civil rights workers. More recently, cops have been revealed as racists, sexists, and turned in as members of right-wing racist groups. How do you account for someone like Arpaio? The "constitutional sheriffs"? Cops posing in front of traitor flags? Cops who proudly pose as members of racist groups? Police chiefs who had to be turned by their fellow officers after prancing around referring to the people they served as monkeys? These cops should be fired and replaced by people who are dedicated to protecting and serving the people. This mess must be cleaned up before public confidence in law enforcement can continue.

You are stupid, aren't you. The problem is that law enforcement in many areas have abandoned their duties and started becoming some fascist force, particularly against minorities. How can a person tell that a command given them is legitimate or the result of some racist mouth? Law enforcement officers are supposed to operate with a sense of ethics to protect and serve, but this has now come into question because of the immoral and dangerous behavior of some. I am old enough to remember when police in Mississippi facilitated the murders of the three civil rights workers. More recently, cops have been revealed as racists, sexists, and turned in as members of right-wing racist groups. How do you account for someone like Arpaio? The "constitutional sheriffs"? Cops posing in front of traitor flags? Cops who proudly pose as members of racist groups? Police chiefs who had to be turned by their fellow officers after prancing around referring to the people they served as monkeys? These cops should be fired and replaced by people who are dedicated to protecting and serving the people. This mess must be cleaned up before public confidence in law enforcement can continue.

Instead of throwing all kinds of feces around, stick to the subject.
If law enforcement gives you an order, obey it.
If you think the order is not legitimate, that's what we have courts. For due process.

If you think the order is not legitimate, that's what we have courts. For due process.

Obey the order if you're black or they will kill you.
No need for the courts unless you're white.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

You should take that chip off your shoulder.
It doesn't serve you well.

many??
...I've linked/documented/etc there are NOT many shot--AT ALL--even counting justifiable per year--per number of calls for police assistance, not counting traffic stops
...NO--that's not the truth

I n 2011, an estimated 31.4 million U.S. residents age 16 or older, or 13% of the population, requested assistance from the police at least once. About 93% of persons who requested police assistance thought the officers acted properly, 86% felt the police were helpful, and 85% were satisfied with the police response
this is not counting traffic stops
So, we’re left to try to find the information on our own. Jim Fisher tried in 2012. According to his True Crime blog, in 2011, 1,146 people were shot by police, with 607 killed.
please do the math.....there is NOT a major, chronic problem of police shooting people
there are NOT many
most of those jackasses shot are violent and a threat
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous,
233 out of over 30 MILLION calls
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

over 10 MILLION arrests and about 1000 shootings--most justified
NO--the truth is there are not many shooting/unjustifiable shootings/etc
Total Annual Arrests in the US by Year and Type of Offense

image.jpg

You should take that chip off your shoulder.
It doesn't serve you well.
It's not a chip. It's TRUTH.

Forum List

Back