What does "banned" mean?

It means you can't post, simple huh?:cuckoo:

No, brainiac, not so simple. If someone is "banned" then it follows that whatever s/he wrote would not appear. Kapeesh?

Apparently when Pubi was "banned," he had written something I didn't get to see, and was later (in the same day) banned for something written either in the thread in question or somewhere else. BUT, he had posted a message after being banned and the text was there anyway. THAT'S the part I didn't understand. The way it was explained is that it was a timing thing. I guess.

No, brainiac, not so simple. If someone is "banned" then it follows that whatever s/he wrote would not appear. Kapeesh?

Apparently when Pubi was "banned," he had written something I didn't get to see, and was later (in the same day) banned for something written either in the thread in question or somewhere else. BUT, he had posted a message after being banned and the text was there anyway. THAT'S the part I didn't understand. The way it was explained is that it was a timing thing. I guess.

Are you sure about that?

I think his posts from before the banning still appear, he simply cannot post anything further. Also, the banner changes to "banned" for all posts. Are you sure that he posted a message after being banned or was it that you saw it after he was banned?

Immie

Are you sure about that?

I think his posts from before the banning still appear, he simply cannot post anything further. Also, the banner changes to "banned" for all posts. Are you sure that he posted a message after being banned or was it that you saw it after he was banned?

Immie

I just checked, and it's still there. See Post #21.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...aint-no-birther-but-whats-up-with-this-2.html

Are you sure about that?

Immie

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...aint-no-birther-but-whats-up-with-this-2.html

Oops, it's Post #20.

Are you sure about that?

Immie

He made that post at 4:20-he was banned at 6:00. That's why it's there. Their posts still stay before they were banned, they all just say, "Banned" by their names.

Are you sure about that?

Immie

He made that post at 4:20-he was banned at 6:00. That's why it's there. Their posts still stay before they were banned, they all just say, "Banned" by their names.

Goddamn. Is this really so hard of a concept to grasp that we have to have a multipage thread on it?

Are you sure about that?

Immie

Post #21 was made at 4:29 pm ET. I don't remember exactly what time I noticed that he was banned, but I thought it was later than that.

I suppose that only PI and the moderator that banned him, know for sure what time it was.

Immie

Goddamn. Is this really so hard of a concept to grasp that we have to have a multipage thread on it?

Well excuse me all to hell, Princess. I didn't realize it would attract so much attention. I still say it's confusing, and I was simply curious is all. How is anyone supposed to know the TIME OF DAY someone gets banned? It was a legitimate question. Now stop whining and run along to your more important threads. See you there.

Well excuse me all to hell, Princess. I didn't realize it would attract so much attention.

And I didn't realize that you were this dumb that you couldn't figure this shit out on your own.

Well excuse me all to hell, Princess. I didn't realize it would attract so much attention.

And I didn't realize that you were this dumb that you couldn't figure this shit out on your own.

Ouch! Baby been keeping you up at night? Are you tired and grouchy? By the way, how's she doing?

Maggie started a thread with a question that has gone on to what four pages now? Just a discussion, not all the posts of which had something to do with the topic, I'd say cut her some slack... just this once. :lol:

Immie

Are you sure about that?

Immie

Post #21 was made at 4:29 pm ET. I don't remember exactly what time I noticed that he was banned, but I thought it was later than that.

I suppose that only PI and the moderator that banned him, know for sure what time it was.

Immie
There are lots of people who never figure out what time it is.

Are you sure about that?

Immie

Oops, it's Post #20.
I'm guessing here....but the post he got banned for (and I don't even know if that's why he got banned, it could have been something else) happened early in the day and got removed but he didn't get banned until the big boys got together and zapped him.

:eusa_shhh: We aren't really supposed to talk about the banned.

What's that ignorant mantra YOU PEOPLE like to toss around? Oh yeah, EPIC FAIL!!!

Are you describing your posts? Since, ya know, you're the one that didn't get it and had to have a multipage thread to explain it to them.

What's that ignorant mantra YOU PEOPLE like to toss around? Oh yeah, EPIC FAIL!!!

Are you describing your posts? Since, ya know, you're the one that didn't get it and had to have a multipage thread to explain it to them.
:lol: Says the guy that couldn't figure out what the + sign meant...jesus...do you people NEVER cut each other any slack?

:lol: Says the guy that couldn't figure out what the + sign meant...jesus...do you people NEVER cut each other any slack?

How many posts did it take for that to be explained to me?

One.

How many posts did it take for Maggie to understand the concept of banning?

10, 12, 15?

How many posts did it take for that to be explained to me?

One.

How many posts did it take for Maggie to understand the concept of banning?

10, 12, 15?

Listen, asshole, I *got it* when it was adequately explained and apparently there were several others who didn't understand how it worked either. What the FUCK is your problem? Take whatever is always stuck up your ass and give it a huge yank. What's behind it might follow and you'll feel much better.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back