What do you think when you see the word "Republican"

This is like an inkblot test.

I think, "So much hate in such a little body."

What do you think?

Same as when I see the word Democrat. I think about finding another thread. Pretty slim pickings though.

Republicans can't face the truth. It's why they make stuff up.

How many can face the fact that they supported Christian genocide in Iraq. The population was "halved", yet they scream that Christian lives are somehow better or you have to "break a few eggs".

Then there's the Christian "war on science". It's outrageous. I wonder if they believe astrology is "real"?

This is like an inkblot test.

I think, "So much hate in such a little body."

What do you think?

Same as when I see the word Democrat. I think about finding another thread. Pretty slim pickings though.

Republicans can't face the truth. It's why they make stuff up.

How many can face the fact that they supported Christian genocide in Iraq. The population was "halved", yet they scream that Christian lives are somehow better or you have to "break a few eggs".

Then there's the Christian "war on science". It's outrageous. I wonder if they believe astrology is "real"?

Perfect illustration of why online political debating is in general such a waste of time.

what-do-you-think-when-you-see-the-word-republican

What do you think?
Same thing I think when someone says Democrat when it is in this message board with nothing other than a slam with no basis. I think some ignorant twat is trying to lump people together when actually that ignorant twat actually has no clue whatsoever what each individual person is about.

Forum List

Back