What do you think Romney's biggest problem is getting his message out?

Yes, for to long and probably all of his adult working life he has been the CEO and what he says is the way the rest think. Now he is in the real world, not something manufactured by all his money. Now not everyone will kiss his backside. So he has no real practical experience at dealing with questions that he feels he does not need to answer. Or that peoople will tell him he is wrong.

Yes, for to long and probably all of his adult working life he has been the CEO and what he says is the way the rest think. Now he is in the real world, not something manufactured by all his money. Now not everyone will kiss his backside. So he has no real practical experience at dealing with questions that he feels he does not need to answer. Or that peoople will tell him he is wrong.

Racist. You freaking racist. How dare you talk about Obama that way!

Wow! Lol!

yes, for to long and probably all of his adult working life he has been the ceo and what he says is the way the rest think. Now he is in the real world, not something manufactured by all his money. Now not everyone will kiss his backside. So he has no real practical experience at dealing with questions that he feels he does not need to answer. Or that peoople will tell him he is wrong.

racist. You freaking racist. How dare you talk about obama that way!

Serious question for those willing to not troll.

I think he lacks passion when he speaks so points made just have no gravitas. I've heard him say many things that could inspire a crowd but there just isn't any spunk in his tone.

he had plenty of passion when he was talking at his fundraiser... he was animated and real in a way he never is on the stump.

romney's problem is he has contempt for the people he wants to govern.

I don't feel the testimony of his genuine concern for others is contrived.

To have contempt at some level for those who willingly choose and/or game entitlement programs over self-accountability speaks to the same feelings the "53%" are frustrated with.

Safety-net, not safety-hammock.

When he calls 47% of the people in this country...
“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.”

You don't feel they are contrived? Really?

To have contempt at some level for those who willingly choose and/or game entitlement programs over self-accountability speaks to the same feelings the "53%" are frustrated with.

Safety-net, not safety-hammock.

Forum List

Back