What do you think of the concept of bodyshaming?

Worse than not healthy. She`s disgusting.
I once knew a “chubby chaser.” The heaviest, roundest and most rotund women would get his attention.

I never understood it. But he (he passed away sometime back) would disagree what Lizzo is disgusting. But disgustingly fat? Obviously.

I have no idea who he or she is nor do I care. I think you need a hobby or something. Do you read books, by any chance? How about golf? Fishing is nice too.

Gee you can't use Google?

Riley Gains was women's college swimming superstar until idiots started calling men women.

And you're not reading books right now are you?

Golf is a good walk ruined and there is a fine line between fishing and standing by a lake looking stupid.

Gee you can't use Google?

Riley Gains was women's college swimming superstar until idiots started calling men women.

And you're not reading books right now are you?

Golf is a good walk ruined and there is a fine line between fishing and standing by a lake looking stupid.
I use Google when there is something I would like to know. This isn`t one of those things.

So you don't keep up with the news got it.
It`s only news when people give a damn about something like this. You want it to be news because it beats talking about the twice impeached one showing our war plans for Iran.
Sharing classified Iran documents is a crime.

It`s only news when people give a damn about something like this. You want it to be news because it beats talking about the twice impeached one showing our war plans for Iran.
it was on my feed from Forbes Magazine. She testified is a Congressional hearing. That seems like news to me.

Why do you only think crimes are news?

And impeaching presidents is what we do now. The next president will be impeached for something too just wait and see.

I see the LGBTQ flag since two years by now before that Not. I saw it in Shopping malls and at Burger King new is also when i got vaccinated with Pfizer I had to fill out a medical form and check if im male or female or some five other genders which were listed just ten years ago it asked only male or female. So for me it is quite present and i noticed change

I see the LGBTQ flag since two years by now before that Not. I saw it in Shopping malls and at Burger King new is also when i got vaccinated with Pfizer I had to fill out a medical form and check if im male or female or some five other genders which were listed just ten years ago it asked only male or female. So for me it is quite present and i noticed change
I think I'm in trouble then.

When asked about sex I marked the box other and wrote "on the weekends when my wife lets me" .

Maybe they'll figure it out. Maybe not.

We are living in an era of untruths. I saw a nutritionist on the national news the other night say that obesity is a "disease" and excused millions of people for being fat.

I'm sorry, the "disease" here is lacking the self discipline to control your eating. The news story focused on a new drug in trial to help people lose weight. It shows a lot of promise, and sadly, soon people will be popping pills to lose weight. Who knows what harm this may cause in the end.

Remember this? Fenfluramine/phentermine - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back