What do you think of guys who are not truly white

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Mortimer, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Anathema

Anathema Crotchety Olde Man

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,065
    Those nanny laws are required because too many folks want to sue people for very easily avoidable incidents. Until we fix the legal system to include common sense those laws will be necessary.

No trial means no wasted time or money on obviously Guilty individuals who the courts refuse to permanently remove from Society. Who ever said I was in favor of a Democratic Republic form of Government?

Show me what a Man is willing to kill/die for and I’ll show you what he cares about. That which he will not kill/die for, he cares not about.

Equality of opportunity is a farce and always will be. Generally because of the mistakes of the parents. Again, I don’t believe a Democratic Republic is the Right form of Government.

I agree probably 90% of Government jobs need to go away. However, so do 95% of the benefits paid out by this Government to non-veterans. Most of those benefits go to people who got themselves in their own troubles... therefore they should not be eligible for any assistance.

We may have the lowest social funding. Excellent. Now cut almost all of the rest of it and we’ll be where we should be.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,737
    Don't bother. He's a psycho, and would be scary if he wasn't humorously pathetic. Sort of a mix of Stalin and Pee Wee Herman.

3. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,785
    Everyone wants to be white. Who wants frizzy black hair and poo-colored skin?

4. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,882
    I consider guys who aren’t truly white just like everyone else I come in contact with. They comport themselves in such ways that I either like them or I don’t. No matter if they’re purple, green, white, black, or whatever.

• Agree Agree x 1