What Do You Think About Traitors To This Country?

Not a big fan. I think they should be elected out of office, regardless of the letter next to their name.

The teabaggers should be arrested and shipped to their right wing utopia of Iran or Saudi Arabia.

What should be done with and/or to them?

Let's seeeeeee...

If they are plotting terrorist attacks against their country, and hiding out of reach of our domestic law enforcement, but are within reach of a Hellfire missile, I say blast them into a million pieces. Prior to such action, though, the evidence against them should be subjected to judicial review.

If they are a spy for a foreign government on our soil, then we arrest them, try them, sentence them to a fitting punishment, and call it a day.

If they are a spy for a foreign government on foreign soil, then we trade the other guy's spy for them, arrest them, try them, sentence them to a fitting punishment, and call it a day.

If they provide military intelligence that leads to the deaths of Americans, or place the safety of every American in jeopardy, then arrest them, try them, shoot them.

If they are active duty and run away during a fight, shoot them in the back.

Last edited:
What should be done with and/or to them?

Let's seeeeeee...

If they are plotting terrorist attacks against their country, and hiding out of reach of our domestic law enforcement, but are within reach of a Hellfire missile, I say blast them into a million pieces. Prior to such action, though, the evidence against them should be subjected to judicial review.

If they are a spy for a foreign government on our soil, then we arrest them, try them, sentence them to a fitting punishment, and call it a day.

If they are a spy for a foreign government on foreign soil, then we trade the other guy's spy for them, arrest them, try them, sentence them to a fitting punishment, and call it a day.

If they provide military intelligence that leads to the deaths of Americans, or place the safety of every American in jeopardy, then arrest them, try them, shoot them.

If they are active duty and run away during a fight, shoot them in the back.
I think you're the first response to actually address traitors.

Good one....keep 'em coming.

Forum List

Back