What Do You Not Understand?

Remember when your sort claimed Bill Clinton wasn't a rapist as we said he was?

No. Because I don't speak for any 'sort'. I also don't acknowledge fabricated machinations from politically radicalized simpletons.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

Even if I did, I don't speak for every single Democrat, so any point you're attempting to make is futile. Yours is a lazy line of circular argument utilized by political radicalization and it's devoid of any critical thought. Yawn.

You Leftists abjure taking responsibility for what you've created.

You, voting them into power, are responsible.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber
View attachment 468022
Wait what did we claim not to vote for?

What Trump policies did you vote against?

What Biden policies did you vote for?

Are those two questions simple enough for you.....or are they above your pay grade?

How about this?

" Iran has made equally clear it shares the goal of going back to the terms ... Biden has vowed to quickly restore the Iran nuclear deal,..."
Lol Iran is going to do what Iran wants to do. The nuclear deal was a step in the right direction but you’re dumb if you think no deal at all will prevent them from developing nuclear weapons.

I voted climate policies, COVID relief, and raising the minimum wage. He’s accomplished one of those thus far.

"Lol Iran is going to do what Iran wants to do. The nuclear deal was a step in the right direction"

Gads,. you are dumb, Billy000IQ

The Democrat anti-Semite party has worked tirelessly to destroy Israel.

You voted to continue Obama's plan.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted, as he did with IEDs aimed at our soldiers.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.
The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.
The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

The Democrats can stay in good graces with Hussein Obama, and continue the plan to obliterate Israel, the only nation he sent government-paid lawyers to de-stabilize.
. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

Here's Biden's big chance to substantiate the anti-Semitism that was one pillar of the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, agenda.

1615041331638.png

You have all the qualifications to be a Democrat voter or an organ donor.

But nothing else.

No. Because I don't speak for any 'sort'. I also don't acknowledge fabricated machinations from politically radicalized simpletons.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

Even if I did, I don't speak for every single Democrat, so any point you're attempting to make is futile. Yours is a lazy line of circular argument utilized by political radicalization and it's devoid of any critical thought. Yawn.

View attachment 468022

Are those two questions simple enough for you.....or are they above your pay grade?

How about this?

" Iran has made equally clear it shares the goal of going back to the terms ... Biden has vowed to quickly restore the Iran nuclear deal,..."
Lol Iran is going to do what Iran wants to do. The nuclear deal was a step in the right direction but you’re dumb if you think no deal at all will prevent them from developing nuclear weapons.

I voted climate policies, COVID relief, and raising the minimum wage. He’s accomplished one of those thus far.
You are a moron.
Lol you’re just butthurt he’s accomplished signature legislation with congress 2 months into his presidency. That was something Trump never accomplished. Any bill he signed off on had none of his input. The wall couldn’t even get approved with republicans in control of congress.
Ok I was wrong. You are a special kind of moron.

Now you're gonna get nasty notes from moron societies not wanting to be associated with that one.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

There we go. You vomited that thought out succinctly in just a few sentences. Where are your walls of disinformation?

You supported the Devil's own party....now you'd rather escape the so deserved contumely.

Sorry. Anti American Qult45 ers like yourself don't get to reserve any rights to lecture others.

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

View attachment 468022

How about this?

You are a moron.
Lol you’re just butthurt he’s accomplished signature legislation with congress 2 months into his presidency. That was something Trump never accomplished. Any bill he signed off on had none of his input. The wall couldn’t even get approved with republicans in control of congress.
Ok I was wrong. You are a special kind of moron.

Now you're gonna get nasty notes from moron societies not wanting to be associated with that one.
Nothing new

Did you vote Democrat?

Yup.....your sort.

There we go. You vomited that thought out succinctly in just a few sentences. Where are your walls of disinformation?

You supported the Devil's own party....now you'd rather escape the so deserved contumely.

Sorry. Anti American Qult45 ers like yourself don't get to reserve any rights to lecture others.

" Anti American Qult45 ers like yourself don't get to reserve any rights to lecture others."

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Let's prove that together.

"Cult"??????

Did you just say 'cult'??????

Which party called its candidate god, Jesus and the messiah?

Yours.

“Describing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.” 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

1611525839254.png

1.How childish to believe in justice, especially an abstract ‘justice’ that unveils itself at times of our need. We let it wither on the vine, sit in the weather and rust, grow dust and spider webs…..but suddenly expect it to make an appearance when it would be a value. While we Americans sat and made no efforts. Did you write letters? Call Congress? Cancel cable tv? Make certain you voted?

2. Every one of the liars,…er, Democrats, knows exactly what happened, how the swing states manipulated the numbers, how they win by the Wuhan Hoax and the mail-in scam.
They know. Face facts: they care as little about honor and truth as they do about America, and what it once stood for. And don’t expect anything more.
This fifth column has been trained in government school, burnished via the state media, and simply pretend to be convinced that an incompetent slow-witted employee of our foreign enemies, legitimately won election.

But….so what?
It's simply the result we deserve.

3. We dodged a bullet in ’16, and ignored how they turned up the heat….and watched the social media unveil it’s corruption, and Republicans refuse to remove section 230. We saw what was supposed to be Trump’s party give faint-hearted support, and tacit approval to the machination of the anti-American Left, the Democrat Party. Where were the court cases about election rules and mail-in vote stealing before the election?

4. And you believed we had a black-robed line of defense????? Why????

Did you actually put your faith in the Supreme Court??? This is a body that was never granted the powers it assumes, by the Constitution. And, more often than not, its decision are on a political basis. Look how they quaked in fear of Roosevelt’s threat to pack the court. And did you notice the same Democrat threat…with the same result?

The Court used ‘standing’ to deny the Texas suit.
Standing: The ability to bring a suit.

a.Plaintiff must have suffered actual damages, direct injury and harm…not simply displeased

b. There must be a causal connection between the injury and the conduct that caused it.

c.It must be likely that if the court decides in plaintiffs favor, that it will reverse the injury.

Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife, 504 U.S. 555 (1992)

It’s all in the eye of the beholder…..nothing objective here. These robed frauds pretend that only they speak English.

5. Now, what did we actually lose via a Biden win, that we weren’t losing already???? Nada.

Even if Trump were to have won…..it would only be four more years. Who would be next to pick up the mantle and support America’s heritage. There’s no one to replace Trump….none with the brass and the ideology. And the financial ability to withstand the constant barrage from his enemies and his so-called friends.

Think of American history and American heritage as merely nostalgia.

And you can begin grieving a bit earlier.
You are a superstar pc...

1.How childish to believe in justice, especially an abstract ‘justice’ that unveils itself at times of our need. We let it wither on the vine, sit in the weather and rust, grow dust and spider webs…..but suddenly expect it to make an appearance when it would be a value. While we Americans sat and made no efforts. Did you write letters? Call Congress? Cancel cable tv? Make certain you voted?

2. Every one of the liars,…er, Democrats, knows exactly what happened, how the swing states manipulated the numbers, how they win by the Wuhan Hoax and the mail-in scam.
They know. Face facts: they care as little about honor and truth as they do about America, and what it once stood for. And don’t expect anything more.
This fifth column has been trained in government school, burnished via the state media, and simply pretend to be convinced that an incompetent slow-witted employee of our foreign enemies, legitimately won election.

But….so what?
It's simply the result we deserve.

3. We dodged a bullet in ’16, and ignored how they turned up the heat….and watched the social media unveil it’s corruption, and Republicans refuse to remove section 230. We saw what was supposed to be Trump’s party give faint-hearted support, and tacit approval to the machination of the anti-American Left, the Democrat Party. Where were the court cases about election rules and mail-in vote stealing before the election?

4. And you believed we had a black-robed line of defense????? Why????

Did you actually put your faith in the Supreme Court??? This is a body that was never granted the powers it assumes, by the Constitution. And, more often than not, its decision are on a political basis. Look how they quaked in fear of Roosevelt’s threat to pack the court. And did you notice the same Democrat threat…with the same result?

The Court used ‘standing’ to deny the Texas suit.
Standing: The ability to bring a suit.

a.Plaintiff must have suffered actual damages, direct injury and harm…not simply displeased

b. There must be a causal connection between the injury and the conduct that caused it.

c.It must be likely that if the court decides in plaintiffs favor, that it will reverse the injury.

Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife, 504 U.S. 555 (1992)

It’s all in the eye of the beholder…..nothing objective here. These robed frauds pretend that only they speak English.

5. Now, what did we actually lose via a Biden win, that we weren’t losing already???? Nada.

Even if Trump were to have won…..it would only be four more years. Who would be next to pick up the mantle and support America’s heritage. There’s no one to replace Trump….none with the brass and the ideology. And the financial ability to withstand the constant barrage from his enemies and his so-called friends.

Think of American history and American heritage as merely nostalgia.

And you can begin grieving a bit earlier.
It's all a Manufactured Dystopian Nightmare.

Forum List

Back