What Do You Call A Chinese Woman...

...with one leg shorter than the other?

Irene.

You might be thinking Japanese. The Chinese don't have problems pronouncing the letter L.
But two Wongs don't make it Right

Wong is Cantonese, Wang is Mandarin. At least you got yours right as Cantonese is the "dialect" of GuangDong which is in China.
Well here in Australia we know our Wongs from our Wangs,we do a lot of trade with all parts of China and Nippon for that matter.....steve

Irene.

You might be thinking Japanese. The Chinese don't have problems pronouncing the letter L.
If you hadn't written the above, frigidweirdo, I wouldn't have had any idea what he was talking about.

I'd have gotten it had the answer been "Eileen," though that answer would have worked without the ethnic association. Truly, I'm not sure why the joke needed any ethnic element.

Irene.

Wrong.
And my thread is in response to the Chinese hacker who hijacked this forum temporarily.

Not wrong at all.

I speak Chinese.
No one can understand me when I speak Chinese.
Is your Mandarin so bad that even Chinese people don't understand you? LOL

Like USMB wasn’t already overrun with leftists we now have Chicoms in the mix?

Irene.

Wrong.
And my thread is in response to the Chinese hacker who hijacked this forum temporarily.

Not wrong at all.

I speak Chinese.
No one can understand me when I speak Chinese.

Well that's usual, the tones are hard as anything.

Irene.

If you hadn't written the above, frigidweirdo, I wouldn't have had any idea what he was talking about.

I'd have gotten it had the answer been "Eileen," though that answer would have worked without the ethnic association. Truly, I'm not sure why the joke needed any ethnic element.

Well, some people just think they're being smart with jokes

I was out one night and there was this guy who was drunk. He was trying to tell this joke about Penguins and Polar Bears and I was like, they live on the other side of the world from each other..... he was too drunk to be able to cope with such information.

Forum List

Back