What do you believe?

Do you believe?

• Total voters
Do you believe , yes or no, on the 5 questions on the poll.

I wish your poll said 19 middle easterners hijacked aircraft.
We all know who the 19 were and we know their faces. However, if I remember correctly, not all middler easterners--much less Islamic Fundamentalists are "arabic".

I know such a hair splitting is out of a twoofer's manual but when you're precise, you give twoofers no leeway unless they want to focus on trivia or simply look like idiots like curvelight and creative schemes.

I wish your poll said 19 middle easterners hijacked aircraft.
We all know who the 19 were and we know their faces. However, if I remember correctly, not all middler easterners--much less Islamic Fundamentalists are "arabic".

I know such a hair splitting is out of a twoofer's manual but when you're precise, you give twoofers no leeway unless they want to focus on trivia or simply look like idiots like curvelight and creative schemes.

this post is totally incoherent

There should be a "I am not certain" spot for each question in my opinion.

So you are a closet troofer. Figures. Be brave actually make up your mind.

By the way 5 questions do not allow 3 choices. Max options is 10.

Go ahead tell us which ones your not sure on.

Thank you for once again demonstrating the bipolar world of OCTAs.

yeah well said.once again the official conspiracy theory apologists show how childish they are in their posts attacking someone like that just because they dont share their same moronic views.of course idiot sarge wont be mature enough either to apologize for that childish comment.

So you are a closet troofer. Figures. Be brave actually make up your mind.

By the way 5 questions do not allow 3 choices. Max options is 10.

Go ahead tell us which ones your not sure on.

Thank you for once again demonstrating the bipolar world of OCTAs.

yeah well said.once again the official conspiracy theory apologists show how childish they are in their posts attacking someone like that just because they dont share their same moronic views.of course idiot sarge wont be mature enough either to apologize for that childish comment.

cheerleader.png

funny how like clockwork you always come on here IMMEDIATELY to post on these 9/11 threads when truthers post something mr Fizz.lol.your life must be extremely boring the fact that your constantly here all the time.lol.

funny how like clockwork you always come on here IMMEDIATELY to post on these 9/11 threads when truthers post something mr Fizz.lol.your life must be extremely boring the fact that your constantly here all the time.lol.
email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

Now the wording of a few of the questions could lead one to misunderstandings.

I believe 911 was done by devout Muslims. where they all Arabs, the planners and the hijackers?

I believe the US government had nothing at all to do with the planning and execution of the 911 attacks.

email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

Rotfl!!!! You dipdicks actually use "ALERTS!" for when posts are made? Yeah....but you don't think there is anything of value to not accepting the OCT. You fucking retards.....

email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

Rotfl!!!! You dipdicks actually use "ALERTS!" for when posts are made? Yeah....but you don't think there is anything of value to not accepting the OCT. You fucking retards.....
more TPP

email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yeah thats pretty philarious stuff there he posted.:lol: these trolls use email ALERTS for when 9/11 posts are made.how pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
what a sad life they got that they got to have EMAILS sent to them to alert them a 9/11 post has been made.I love it. rolls on floor laughing.:lol: this is another one of fizz's priceless posts I wont live down.:lol:

email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yeah thats pretty philarious stuff there he posted.:lol: these trolls use email ALERTS for when 9/11 posts are made.how pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
what a sad life they got that they got to have EMAILS sent to them to alert them a 9/11 post has been made.I love it. rolls on floor laughing.:lol: this is another one of fizz's priceless posts I wont live down.:lol:
ANY posts, dipshit for any thread i've posted in
its a way to stay up with the conversation
but you have most everyone on ignore so you wouldnt get them anyway

Rotfl!!!! You dipdicks actually use "ALERTS!" for when posts are made? Yeah....but you don't think there is anything of value to not accepting the OCT. You fucking retards....

I can't answer any of the above questions because I believe there are still questions that need to be answered. I do believe the government knew it was going to happen. I don't know if they knew when, or if they could have done anything to stop it.

I also know that there isn't one thing they've done since 9/11 that would prevent another one. What has prevented another one is the passengers now know better. They won't sit quietly and let it happen ever again.

I can't answer any of the above questions because I believe there are still questions that need to be answered. I do believe the government knew it was going to happen. I don't know if they knew when, or if they could have done anything to stop it.

I also know that there isn't one thing they've done since 9/11 that would prevent another one. What has prevented another one is the passengers now know better. They won't sit quietly and let it happen ever again.
that right there says no inside job, because if there was, nothing the passengers could do to stop it

Rotfl!!!! You dipdicks actually use "ALERTS!" for when posts are made? Yeah....but you don't think there is anything of value to not accepting the OCT. You fucking retards....

yeah only retards use ALERT emails.:lol::lol::lol: what a fucking moron.:lol:

careful with your post,sarge and the other 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists here will call you a closet twoofer and childish crap like that for not having the same exact beliefs THEY have.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back