What do you believe?

Do you believe?

• Total voters
funny how like clockwork you always come on here IMMEDIATELY to post on these 9/11 threads when truthers post something mr Fizz.lol.your life must be extremely boring the fact that your constantly here all the time.lol.
email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

Rotfl!!!! You dipdicks actually use "ALERTS!" for when posts are made? Yeah....but you don't think there is anything of value to not accepting the OCT. You fucking retards.....

i dont use alerts and yes, right now i do have a very boring life. due to family matters i'm pretty much stuck in the same place for a few months. some americans actually care about their families.

of course, not that deadbeat dad christophera that owes $30,000 in back child support and not terral who got caught not paying his taxes and not paying his child support....

but most of the rest of us normal americans do care about their families.

email alerts, dipshit
anyone can get them

Rotfl!!!! You dipdicks actually use "ALERTS!" for when posts are made? Yeah....but you don't think there is anything of value to not accepting the OCT. You fucking retards.....

i dont use alerts and yes, right now i do have a very boring life. due to family matters i'm pretty much stuck in the same place for a few months. some americans actually care about their families.

of course, not that deadbeat dad christophera that owes $30,000 in back child support and not terral who got caught not paying his taxes and not paying his child support....

but most of the rest of us normal americans do care about their families.
that dipshit likely has you on ignore like he does me

Forum List

Back