What do you believe?

Do you believe?

• Total voters
Yup... answered

Lets see now..People that want Obama to prove his citizenship beyond any doubt are called, "Birthers" or just plain idiots.

People that don't believe 9/11/01 was a terrorist attack should be called________________,

Nobody doubts it was a terrorist attack.

i Think "IF" it All Went Down Like "They" Say it Did.. Then We Have "0" SECURITY in The USA and We The People Are in Deep Shit!!!:cuckoo:

i agree. (well not exactly zero but i get your point).

and this is what scares so many twoofers into refusing to believe it could have happened as "they" said it did.

these are the same people that think there are FEMA camps and rail cars ready to take people away. the government controls everything and even sends secret agents to message boards. the fact that nobody is really in control scares them to death and they are more comfortable thinking the government is out to get them than knowing they arent as safe as they wish they were.:cuckoo:

i Think "IF" it All Went Down Like "They" Say it Did.. Then We Have "0" SECURITY in The USA and We The People Are in Deep Shit!!!:cuckoo:

and this is what scares so many twoofers into refusing to believe it could have happened as "they" said it did.

these are the same people that think there are FEMA camps and rail cars ready to take people away. the government controls everything and even sends secret agents to message boards. the fact that nobody is really in control scares them to death and they are more comfortable thinking the government is out to get them than knowing they arent as safe as they wish they were.:cuckoo:
and that's really contradictory thinking
if the government was out to "get them"
and they were willing to kill 3000 innocent civilians to further their goals, why aren't they DEAD for trying to expose them?

and that's really contradictory thinking
if the government was out to "get them"
and they were willing to kill 3000 innocent civilians to further their goals, why aren't they DEAD for trying to expose them?

Logic and actual verifiable facts are like Kryptonite to the Troofers.

Troofers are all scum.

Have you never been to Overton, Texas?

so you debwunkers are of the deluded belief that most major events are controlled and not random ? you are of the belief nsa does not engage in psyops through the Internet and blogs ? and you believe that believing the systems of control manipulate world economic and political events equates to..the government is out to get them...no wonder you are so lost

so you debwunkers are of the deluded belief that most major events are controlled and not random ? you are of the belief nsa does not engage in psyops through the Internet and blogs ? and you believe that believing the systems of control manipulate world economic and political events equates to..the government is out to get them...no wonder you are so lost

We are of the belief that the psyops have already worked and only lunatics are unable to perceive this crystal clear fact.

1232550815_bush%20doing%20the%20happy%20dance.gif

HOORAY!!!!

I got them ALL correct!!!

I don't think his 'chip' is functioning properly.

The chip was planted in the region of his "brain" considered the seat of eots' id. It was an id-eots chip.

It was designed to malfunction.

Subtle technology. :cool:

debwunkers are an inane lot..that like to spend there time writing little fantasy stories about what other posters might do or be.. in their imaginings..strange bunch

I do not think anyone here is going to question you on your familarity with strangeness.

I don't think his 'chip' is functioning properly.

The chip was planted in the region of his "brain" considered the seat of eots' id. It was an id-eots chip.

debwunkers are an inane lot..that like to spend there time writing little fantasy stories about what other posters might do or be.. in their imaginings..strange bunch

An id-eots calls you a "debwunker."

What is the proper response?

(A) Heh?

(B) Prompt denial?

(c) Prompt admission?

(D) Just a little more of the derisive laughter the id-eot is used to?

:lol:

For extra credit, use the alleged word "debwunker" in a sentence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(A) Heh?

(B) Prompt denial?

(c) Prompt admission?

For extra credit, use the alleged word "debwunker" in a sentence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

de fuhrer is hiding in debwunker.

(A) Heh?

(B) Prompt denial?

(c) Prompt admission?

de fuhrer is hiding in debwunker.

Vhen Der Fuhrer says ve isht da mashter race, vhat do ve say?

Forum List

Back