What do white people really know about blacks?

Some of the black boys in my class say they only date white women because they are related to all the black ones. That's no bullshit. Many of them have no idea how many half siblings they have.

Some of the black boys in my class say they only date white women because they are related to all the black ones. That's no bullshit. Many of them have no idea how many half siblings they have.
:eek:

These white crackers know that they want to separate the black man from his women.!
thats what a lot of them know.
Pussy whipped white boy, homo sukabuts.

And will try to railroad as many black men into jail house penile system to achieve this goal.!!
They are after the black woman, you see it every day. On T.V. , in the movies, at the office.!!
We black man have to keep white men, the hell away from our Black Women!!

Your mad skills in spelling and grammar illustrate what kind of a mental mastermind has given us your watermelon observation, pitch. if you and every black woman disappeared tomorrow America would get along just as well. You are not railroaded when you rob the liquor store, Shaniqua. And, let's be honest, if your silly pant-drooping ass was a better choice than we white guys you would not feel so threatened. I guess that is what you get for pretending to be a rapper rather than finish high school.

White men feeling threatened. I hear this stems from white mens premature ejaculation
and smaller penises. Some kind of inferiority complex, and an insane unwarranted fear
that black men are some how after the white woman, which is totally false.95% of black
men prefer Black Women.Belive it or not.!!

Like I said, White men, and White people in general have this insane Idea, that black men
are after White Women, and it is a myth, it is all False.! 95% percent of Black men
prefer Black Women.!! This is a fact. The reverse is true, White men are after Black Women!. Now this is a fact.!

Your mad skills in spelling and grammar illustrate what kind of a mental mastermind has given us your watermelon observation, pitch. if you and every black woman disappeared tomorrow America would get along just as well. You are not railroaded when you rob the liquor store, Shaniqua. And, let's be honest, if your silly pant-drooping ass was a better choice than we white guys you would not feel so threatened. I guess that is what you get for pretending to be a rapper rather than finish high school.

White men feeling threatened. I hear this stems from white mens premature ejaculation
and smaller penises. Some kind of inferiority complex, and an insane unwarranted fear
that black men are some how after the white woman, which is totally false.95% of black

Like I said, White men, and White people in general have this insane Idea, that black men
are after White Women, and it is a myth, it is all False.! 95% percent of Black men
prefer Black Women.!! This is a fact. The reverse is true, White men are after Black Women!. Now this is a fact.!

How exactly do you know for a fact that whites have this insane idea? :confused:

It seems like white people only know black people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some blacks while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race, seems a bit fishy to Superstar Bass.

It seems like black people only know white people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some whites do..... while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race..... seems a bit fishy to 59...........

How exactly do you know for a fact that whites have this insane idea? :confused:

This is all based of current , and historical Data compiled over many years. Whites in the deep South, and many northern whites , always felt that black men were after their daughters, when in fact the reverse is true, it has always been White men , that were after
Black women.Do the research, look at all the old news papers with stories of Black men
being attacked by white mobs, just because he may have looked at a white woman or girl!!

This is all based of current , and historical Data compiled over many years. Whites in the deep South, and many northern whites , always felt that black men were after their daughters, when in fact the reverse is true, it has always been White men , that were after
Black women.Do the research, look at all the old news papers with stories of Black men
being attacked by white mobs, just because he may have looked at a white woman or girl!!

Ok. I understand what you mean about the mob attacks' mentality, but you're only accusing some whites of having this insecurity, right?

Ok. I understand what you mean about the mob attacks' mentality, but you're only accusing some whites of having this insecurity, right?

Yes, a large percentage of Whites do maintain this insane idea , that black men are some how lusting after, or desire the White woman , and I will tell you it is a myth, its 100% false.!

Yes, a large percentage of Whites do maintain this insane idea , that black men are some how lusting after, or desire the White woman , and I will tell you it is a myth, its 100% false.!
Come on and face reality 52ndStreet

Just as soon as a black man comes into money.

He starts dating white women and usually ends up marrying one.

Not only is a white woman a status symbol in the black community.

A white wife is the ultimate goal for a black man, and shows the world that he has made it in life.

I was just saying that I agree that maybe some folks in the Deep South suspected blacks. I think that's understandable. I disagree with the statement that ALL whites then or today hold that belief.

obviously he read it in the same article that proved the fact that white men love black women

How long have you been able to tell what a white man thinks?

And who was your ancestors master and on what plantation?

There is no end to the Black Racist's BULLSHIT. However practically every one of their points is anticipated and countered in my thread divided into 9 sections: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Their yammering that reveals their self-pity, delusional victimhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement is countered.

Last edited:
It seems like white people only know black people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some blacks while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race, seems a bit fishy to Superstar Bass.

Other than Polarizing Race Relations, and bringing out the worst in People, What was Your Point? It seems that You depict Human Nature, well. Why limit it to black/white?

Cultural experiment on what it is to be white Courtesy of Eddie Murphy

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10356/saturday-night-live-white-like-me

Last edited:
Yawn. Boring. You know, Chas, you need to stop being a wuss. You created this thread, then you only post ONCE since it's inception. Wow. Black man flees from his progeny, his dear little creation like a poor witto wusspants. How stereotypical. Remind me, when black men are behaving like negative racial stereotypes and passing the buck, why we NEED to bother trying to understand such hypocrisy and moral cowardice? Hmm, Huckleberry?

What do white people really know about blacks?

Don't let this cripple you chuckie...but most white people don't think about black people at all. Then they see one or more in public and they refer back to the last movie/tv show where the "blacks" were depicted as ignorant and or criminals..hot for white women, talked uninteligebly, listened to offensive and annoyingly loud "rap" and/or openly hated white people. What SHOULD white people think of blacks? If I was black I would kill all of the producers of your so-called music and the entertainers that play blacks off as psycopaths and morons. Just a thought.

Forum List

Back