What do white people really know about blacks?

It seems like white people only know black people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some blacks while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race, seems a bit fishy to Superstar Bass.

what do white people know about black people? well they dominate in the nba and professional boxing.
don't forget the NFL

It seems like white people only know black people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some blacks while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race, seems a bit fishy to Superstar Bass.

I know that most blacks are racist.

Chuck Bass, Why don't you talk to your own people that sold you down the river to the slave ships on the shores of your homeland(Africa). Why don't you start pointing the finger at your own people? Black on black crime started just a lil bit before slavery.

I'll tell ya what i know about blacks....they spend $2,000 on rims just to put them on a $300 rust bucket.

8ef448f32b2b.jpg

What do white people really know about blacks?

I know that they should have never been brought to this country as slaves. I know that the biggest mistake America ever made was not taking all the blacks back to Africa, or where ever they came from, after slavery was ended. Nobody to blame the black problems in America on except for the white man and his stupidity. I know that rap music is the worst shit I have ever listened to in my life to be called music.

what do white people know about blacks?

what do blacks know about whites?

i hear ignorant thought and beliefs from both sides. a lot white people think all black people are poor and live in the ghetto. and a lot of black people think all white are privilege and have money. when in fact there are some filthy rich blacks out there and there are some poor trailer trash whites out there.

i hear black people saying stuff like white people can't dance. and whites assuming all blacks and dance. when in fact there are some white people that can bust a move on the dance floor and out dance every one on the dance floor and some blacks who need to stay far away from the dance floor as possible (like me)

Last edited:
what do white people know about blacks?

what do blacks know about whites?

i hear ignorant thought and beliefs from both sides. a lot white people think all black people are poor and live in the ghetto. and a lot of black people think all white are privilege and have money. when in fact there are some filthy rich blacks out there and there are some poor trailer trash whites out there.

i hear black people saying stuff like white people can't dance. and whites assuming all blacks and dance. when in fact there are some white people that can bust a move on the dance floor and out dance every one on the dance floor and some blacks who need to stay far away from the dance floor as possible (like me)

"Bust a move" wtf...

Am I missing something or what? Hell, blacks don't know each other, so? Charlie Bass, you need to take your head out of your ASS.

These white crackers know that they want to separate the black man from his women.!
thats what a lot of them know.
Pussy whipped white boy, homo sukabuts.

And will try to railroad as many black men into jail house penile system to achieve this goal.!!
They are after the black woman, you see it every day. On T.V. , in the movies, at the office.!!
We black man have to keep white men, the hell away from our Black Women!!

Am I missing something or what? Hell, blacks don't know each other, so? Charlie Bass, you need to take your head out of your ASS.

These white crackers know that they want to separate the black man from his women.!

And will try to railroad as many black men into jail house penile system to achieve this goal.!!
They are after the black woman, you see it every day. On T.V. , in the movies, at the office.!!

Your mad skills in spelling and grammar illustrate what kind of a mental mastermind has given us your watermelon observation, pitch. if you and every black woman disappeared tomorrow America would get along just as well. You are not railroaded when you rob the liquor store, Shaniqua. And, let's be honest, if your silly pant-drooping ass was a better choice than we white guys you would not feel so threatened. I guess that is what you get for pretending to be a rapper rather than finish high school.

Your mad skills in spelling and grammar illustrate what kind of a mental mastermind has given us your watermelon observation, pitch. if you and every black woman disappeared tomorrow America would get along just as well. You are not railroaded when you rob the liquor store, Shaniqua. And, let's be honest, if your silly pant-drooping ass was a better choice than we white guys you would not feel so threatened. I guess that is what you get for pretending to be a rapper rather than finish high school.

White men feeling threatened. I hear this stems from white mens premature ejaculation
and smaller penises. Some kind of inferiority complex, and an insane unwarranted fear
that black men are some how after the white woman, which is totally false.95% of black
men prefer Black Women.Belive it or not.!!

White men feeling threatened. I hear this stems from white mens premature ejaculation
and smaller penises. Some kind of inferiority complex, and an insane unwarranted fear
that black men are some how after the white woman, which is totally false.95% of black

Why do you care about another man's penis ?

I just know that when I am walking down the street late at night and I see a group of black men walking on the other side of the street, I generally cross to their side of the street in hopes that we might have an open discussion about our different cultures.

I know that when I hear a voicemail greeting that ends with "have a blessed day", I'm not getting a call back about the money that's owed.

, and an insane unwarranted fear
The first thing a black man does when he comes into money is to start dating and eventually marry a white woman.

Just look at black athletes in the NBA or NFL

Just about every one is married to a white woman.

HA! yea, dude.. I feel threatened by a prison candidate runner up. You want to get all Freudian, field hand? If I painted you green you'd look like a colonial John Deer tractor. Indeed, it's your immediate leap to genitalia that conveys just how mentally deficient you are, yo. And, let's be honest, were it not the case that white guys BRED YOUR KIND like cattle you'd still look like a kenyan.

and no, I don't believe it. Stats, and the constant chasing of white women, disagrees with your ghetto perspective. Just because Shantwan doesn't know any white women and finds himself becoming a baby daddy after crawling up the flank of an Aretha Franklin clone doesn't mean he is not secretly lusting after a blond haired chick whose locks are more natural than lye relaxer and an orange-coppery "blond".

, and an insane unwarranted fear
The first thing a black man does when he comes into money is to start dating and eventually marry a white woman.

Just look at black athletes in the NBA or NFL

Just about every one is married to a white woman.

BS, white women tend to chase black men who have money, matter of fact, its the money and penis they chase, its a double package they want.

Forum List

Back