What do we do if democrats are successful at indoctrinating and dumbing down Americans to win elect

They are not off to a good start...every day that passes one of the dem presidential hopeful clowns says something really stupid....
Are you really claiming that a presidential candidate saying something really stupid is a disqualifying thing? Is a Trumper really saying this??
2017-08-19 11.23.08.jpg

That would take a full scale armed insurrection. It will be up to another generation.

I don't think Americans (in general) are up for it anymore.

Thankfully, there are still many places globally that don't mind taking your money and allowing you what you want. The poor are still going to be poor, the rich are still going to be rich and privileged, and those that care to be armed will always be armed. Now, where you can get away doing what you want to do may change, but I'm still going to do what I want to do, and there is always someone who won't mind lining their own pockets letting me do it.

It's the American Way; whether or not you'll be able to keep doing it in America is questionable, but not necessary.

What is our move if they take over and get rid of things that protect minority’s, free speech and right to bear arms?

Taxes go up to 70-80% green new deal is implemented. No one is working. Hate speech is putting all of us in jail.

You get jail time for thoughts...

How do we get out of that mess?
Impossible MAGA white rubes are still WAY LOWER

What is delusional is expecting the economy to continue improving forever. Apparently, many Americans are not that delusional.

They are not off to a good start...every day that passes one of the dem presidential hopeful clowns says something really stupid....
Are you really claiming that a presidential candidate saying something really stupid is a disqualifying thing? Is a Trumper really saying this??
View attachment 257635
When all they say is “America sucks”.
Can you tell me what candidate said America sucks?

I mean links, I mean quotes...not about how you feel......

Only candidate I know who campaigned on America sucking and needing to be great again was your cult leader....

Only problem is -- Trumpers can never tell you when America stopped being great without being exposed as insecure self-centered uniformed morons

I heard that we are currently experiencing the longest bull market in history -- It started when Trump was elected president back in 2010 or something....

I heard that we are currently experiencing the longest bull market in history -- It started when Trump was elected president back in 2010 or something....

That's almost as good as the lowest unemployment since 1973 (that's more than 4 decades for you sorry bastards that went to public school, in fact, at 46 years, it's closer to half a century).

What is our move if they take over and get rid of things that protect minority’s, free speech and right to bear arms?

Taxes go up to 70-80% green new deal is implemented. No one is working. Hate speech is putting all of us in jail.

You could quit taking drugs. That was such a stupid post. But if that is what you believe, I can see why you are so terrified. and are a righty. But it is utter bullshit.

View attachment 257635
When all they say is “America sucks”.
Can you tell me what candidate said America sucks?

I mean links, I mean quotes...not about how you feel......

Only candidate I know who campaigned on America sucking and needing to be great again was your cult leader....

Only problem is -- Trumpers can never tell you when America stopped being great without being exposed as insecure self-centered uniformed morons
You’re joking.
Have you listened to any of them?
How about you tell me what any of them are saying at all?
I watch them on MSNBC and CNN and all they talk about is Gay Rights, Reparations, Open Borders and how racist White people are.

Last edited:
What is delusional is expecting the economy to continue improving forever. Apparently, many Americans are not that delusional.
Trump says hold my beer

Maybe conservatives should have done something for the working people when they had the chance instead of complaining about Hilary, Obama, and Mueller. But that is all moot. Face it, Trump made a boatload of promises that no one could have fulfilled. Those chickens may finally be coming home...

Yours is the typical leftist talking point: "Republicans don't care about the working class." So what did Obama do for the working class, aside from giving them the shaft?

He destroyed jobs by enacting oppressive regulations, welfare and food stamps increased, the labor participation rate under Obama was the lowest seen in years, he spent trillions of dollars on road to nowhere projects that didn't create any jobs to speak of, wages were stagnant, he raised the tax rates causing businesses to leave the country, his Affordable Care Act screwed up the insurance and medical industry for the middle class, and economic growth was pretty much stagnant for 8 years.

President Trump on the other hand, has done the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back